People who park in disabled bays

Yep i do it...why not

Is it starting to feel like Groundhog day? :)

Is it starting to feel like Groundhog day? :)

Yes definitely :hihi:

I've parked in disabled bays before, but only in an evening when the car park is absolutely clear and loads and loads of disabled bays are free.

Same with child spaces too.

So I'm agreeance on the common sense part.

In a day, no chance. I'm happy to park at the edge of the car park and walk in.

What is annoying though, when places have an abundance of disabled bays that are clear (and are always empty) because they have a disproportinate amount of disabled bays.

Has anyone from this forum ever parked their car in a disabled bay without having a blue badge?

All 3 three disabled bays in Swallownest co-op were occupied by cars not displaying a badge today. Admittedly the car park was full, but still, I would either have found somewhere else to park, or shopped somewhere else

Just wondering what sort of people do this?

If the car park was genuinely full and there was absolutely nowhere else to park, then yes I would park in a disabled space. However, I've never encountered this situation and there's always been somewhere to park.

It would be common sense not to park in a disabled bay unless you are actually disabled would it ? I personally would never park in a disabled bay just because I couldn't be bothered to walk a extra 10 yards. They are there for genuinely disabled people and so they should be.

I spent two years bed ridden, a further 18 months on crutches.

I now work in a very physical job. Some days my ailments revisit me and im in massive pain. On those days i have as much right to use one of these spots, government sanctioned or not, as anyone.

I now work in a very physical job. Some days my ailments revisit me and im in massive pain. On those days i have as much right to use one of these spots, government sanctioned or not, as anyone.

You can always park in the drop-off point right outside the supermarket entrance.

Just wondering what sort of people do this?

This is a tricky one

It must be annoying for people who are disabled, agreed

It's also super annoying to have loads of empty disabled bays

When you're in a damn hurry for a quick job :nod:

No you don't unless you hold a badge right or wrong.