When the NHS works, it's a wonder

OK, I'll work it out for you.

6/10 are scared to complain. 4/10 do complain. The number of complaints is approx 500 day. So, if everybody complained it would be 1,250 complaints a day. The NHS has treats 700,000 patients a day.

99.82% of patient contacted don't result in complaint. Not good enough I would agree but not the apocalypse of bad care you are presenting.

Apart from it say 6/10 people not 6/10 people with a complaint.

It goes on to say.

"Most patients are scared to complain about poor treatment because they fear that they will be ‘branded troublemakers’ by the NHS."

That line implies that most patients have a something to complain about but say nothing.

Apart from it say 6/10 people not 6/10 people with a complaint.

It goes on to say.

"Most patients are scared to complain about poor treatment because they fear that they will be ‘branded troublemakers’ by the NHS."

That line implies that most patients have a something to complain about but say nothing.

You are going to have to provide the link Smithy so I know you aren't misquoting, or quoting out of context.

I phoned for an ambulance but they would not come as computer said no, the out of hours gp took 7 hours to arrive to find me in an immediate life threatening condition and finally I got an ambulance.At hospital I was left untreated for 8 hours then I finally got a ct scan and was finally operated on 11 hours after arrival whereas I had deteriorated to such an extent that I was not expected to live. From there I went to intensive care. All this could have been avoided from the beginning if they would have sent an ambulance or the gp came within a reasonable time or I wasn't left untreated for 11 hours. The list of incompetence is endless. Still, they apparently followed procedure so that's OK.