Jeremy Corbyn not trusted on national security by 71%

Do you trust Jeremy Corbyn with our national security ?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust Jeremy Corbyn with our national security ?

• Yes (woman)
    • Yes (man)
    • No (woman)
    • No (man)

But he is not a pacifist is he, he is just not happy about starting wars so people can make money out of it, sounds pretty sensible to me

Try as you may to put Corbyn forward as NOT a marxist, NOT a pacifist, NOT a communist, folk are not that stupid and don't believe a word you say. That's why he isn't trusted on defence, Trident, the economy; infact he hardly seems to be trusted at all. That's especially the case within the Parliamentary Labour Party.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-not-trusted-to-safeguard-national-security-by-71-of-britons-a6787776.html

Seven out of 10 people do not trust Jeremy Corbyn to safeguard Britain’s national security, according to an ORB poll for The Independent.

http://news.sky.com/story/1579062/corbyn-and-mcdonnell-less-trusted-on-economy

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and shadow chancellor John McDonnell are less trusted with the UK economy than their predecessors, Ed Miliband and Ed Balls, Sky Data polling reveals.

A lack of trust in Mr Miliband and Mr Balls to run the economy was cited as a primary reason for Labour’s loss at the general election in May.

Edited by foxy lady

As I understood the last election,Cameron wasn't trusted with anything by 63% of voters either.

Try as you may to put Corbyn forward as NOT a marxist, NOT a pacifist, NOT a communist, folk are not that stupid and don't believe a word you say. That's why he isn't trusted on defence, Trident, the economy; infact he hardly seems to be trusted at all. That's especially the case within the Parliamentary Labour Party.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-not-trusted-to-safeguard-national-security-by-71-of-britons-a6787776.html

Seven out of 10 people do not trust Jeremy Corbyn to safeguard Britain’s national security, according to an ORB poll for The Independent.

Do you really think that a survey poll of only 2,000 people is really representative of what people think of Corbyn? Notice how they put details in percentages to make it all look better. The same article also states that 46% don't trust Cameron on national security which I find more alarming as it him that's in power.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and shadow chancellor John McDonnell are less trusted with the UK economy than their predecessors, Ed Miliband and Ed Balls, Sky Data polling reveals.

Ah yes Sky, which is owned by the big Tory backer Murdoch, who also advised Cameron to take on Andy Coulson.

A lack of trust in Mr Miliband and Mr Balls to run the economy was cited as a primary reason for Labour’s loss at the general election in May.

I am not trying to "not put Corbyn forward as a non pacifist"....

I am just correcting your mistakes

He was asked if he was a pacifist and he said no, simples

It appears you are the one always trying to put irrelevant titles on him, a marxist, trotsky, pacifist, communist, and the list goes on and on and on

Corbyns an extremist anti military sort. Just like trump at the other end of the scale in the states extremists are not good for national security.

Big difference with the States, money can get you the Top Job, Trump has the brass, Corbyn has not.

Angel1.

Big difference with the States, money can get you the Top Job, Trump has the brass, Corbyn has not.

Angel1.

That will be why we are stuck with Cameron and Coke head

It appears you are the one always trying to put irrelevant titles on him, a marxist, trotsky, pacifist, communist, and the list goes on and on and on

Which is ironically 'extremist' rhetoric.

As stated in the thread OP, that's their own report on themselves.

But it wasn't what they wanted to hear so they just ignored it. Some will be shocked when history repeats itself in 2020.

---------- Post added 14-01-2016 at 19:38 ----------

You aren't correcting my mistakes. It is just you in denial. No problems because it won't alter a thing.

I would be happy so sing the anthem anywhere, especially the "God save the queen" part.

The Swiss, being Swiss, worked with both the Axis and Allied powers in 1939-1945, and they also provided important services such as the Red Cross, and "Neutral services" such as the inspection of POW facilities on both sides. Both sides used their banking system, but unfortunately, the Swiss developed the really bad habit of trying to keep balances/valuables of deceased customers, usually Jewish, who had perished in the holocaust. Yes it's called fraud.

It is only in the last few years that the various Swiss bank's European customer's descendants, aided by the US legal system, are beginning to legally hold the banks to account for their misdeeds

Some one mentioned that Germany and Switzerland are successful as Pacifist countries. Japan could be added.These countries have had an advantage since 1945, as the US, UK, France, Canada and other western European states, have shouldered the burden of western European and north American security & defence vis a vis the Soviet Union. And since 1989, with Russia and various rogue states and criminal groups, some of which see themselves becoming nuclear powers.

Germany, Switzerland, Sweden and Eire, are only secure because of NATO's existence and vigilance

You couldnt make it up. Theres one thing being a weak leader, but this is getting farcical. The man is a liability on defence.

Will the public really go for keeping the submarines, but without nuclear weapons? I cnat believe he's suggesting that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35337432