Jeremy Corbyn not trusted on national security by 71%

Do you trust Jeremy Corbyn with our national security ?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust Jeremy Corbyn with our national security ?

• Yes (woman)
    • Yes (man)
    • No (woman)
    • No (man)

They are no more horrific or barbaric than conventional explosives..

You can do better than that. What specifically do you have against nuclear weapons?

Every time I read your posts eric,I get a picture of corbyn explaining by interpretive dance in the h of p,good one that.

Every time I read your posts eric,I get a picture of corbyn explaining by interpretive dance in the h of p,good one that.

Thanks, it makes me smile too, but I can't take the credit, it was taken from an article earlier this year. :)

Thanks, it makes me smile too, but I can't take the credit, it was taken from an article earlier this year. :)

Worrying thing is he's always dressed in a gold leotard with a tiara on.

A good post, there. Mr Corbyn has obviously never played any card games and seems to have little grasp of strategic thinking.

Explain how unilaterally disarming the nation's nuclear deterrent is good strategic thinking? I am glad people like you are in the minority as the general public have more sense than this to return any Labour government as it stands.

I'll be rubbing my hands with glee when Trident gets renewed ?

Explain how unilaterally disarming the nation's nuclear deterrent is good strategic thinking? I am glad people like you are in the minority as the general public have more sense than this to return any Labour government as it stands.

I'll be rubbing my hands with glee when Trident gets renewed ?

I think you misunderstand Jeffrey's post.

Re post # 93 stating that "Corbyn was planted by the Tories and so was Tony Blair."

I am intrigued by this statement and ask the writer to outline how they accomplished that ?

Whos attacking us? The answer is no one, its in your head and its been put there on purpose to get you behind another bloody war. Its us doing the attacking. Us along with NATO doing the killing, the bating, the provocation all in an attempt to get us into war. Again!,

By the way, not everyone is against war. That's why we keep having them.

Remember Iraq? That went well didn't it, All nice and legal like

Yeah, legal as in hijack planes and murder thousands of people, and to think the Americans had been bank rolling and supplying them when the Russians were attacking them.

You can't seriously blame everyone else for their actions.

Why haven't we gone to war with the Russians? Because we talk about the problems, no it doesn't solve everything but it talking is better than wanton murder!

Which nicely leads back to Corbyn:

Sounds like he'd fight for them! And he won't even sing our national anthem!

Not true is it. Germany and Switzerland are essentially pacifist but are amongst the most successful and secure countries in the world.

I'd rather we were more like them.

Um, Switzerland, pacifist? Where most of the population are armed with guns and militarily trained? They are neutral. Which is different. And one of the most famous results of that neutrality was Nazi collaboration. Neutrality can often mean looking the other way while evil things are done.

Which nicely leads back to Corbyn:

Sounds like he'd fight for them! And he won't even sing our national anthem!

I wont sing it either!

I wont sing it either!

I'll only sing bits, but I wouldn't then sing Red Flag instead. Notice how the video is from Russian (ex-)state television using it as a propaganda coup.

A lot of people here obviously don't understand what a nuclear deterrent is and how Corbyn's statement of why he would never use it under any circumstance would effectively unilaterally disarm us. That is why he is fundamentally a threat to national security. Him being a pacifist isn't why he shouldn't be trusted with our nation's security. You could be a pacifist country but still have credible self defensive capabilty such as Japan along with its alliance with the US.

But he is not a pacifist is he, he is just not happy about starting wars so people can make money out of it, sounds pretty sensible to me