Air ambulance helicopter at Lane top

Any ideas - it tried to land in the garden below ours but gave up - tried again behind United carpets and then landed on Job Lots car park I believe.

Ive just been told its because a toddler has fallen out of an upstairs window on a nearby road.

Oh dear - I knew it wouldn't be good news. Do hope all is well.

thanks

It appears they might have had technical difficulties.

It landed, they took a good look around it then flew off.

We were just leaving Job Lot car park when it landed reight in front of us. Couldn't see any sign of an accident. We then went to Iceland and by the time we came out a few minutes later it had taken off again. Ambulance with Blues and Twos went up Swanbourne followed by First Responder while we were loading car

Sounds like it may have been a coincidence that it landed at the same time then.

Fingers crossed that the little one will be ok either way.

Yes - once it landed on Job Lot it didn't stay long so I think the ambulance may have done whatever was necessary while they were attempting to land as I had seen the ambulance go down Swanbourne earlier while they were still near us.

The ambulance must have been on Swanbourne before the chopper arrived because they both left at same time. Chopper wasn't there more than 15 mins

Ive just been told its because a toddler has fallen out of an upstairs window on a nearby road.

I would have thought an ambulance would suffice for that.

Maybe the toddler needed to be taken to a different hospital than Sheffield Children's hospital?

That's a long drop for a toddler, maybe they were worried that the little one had neck or back injury and the journey on Sheffields crap roads could cause further trauma

air ambulance called as the little girl has a fractured skull, all our thoughts and wishes are with her and the family at this time