Boro vs The Owls 28/12/15 5.15pm

An easy 0-4 thrashing for Boro coming up Mooks!!

Not having this tired nonsense either, these guys are super fit and should be able to play everyday if needs be.

Wednesday win.

Interesting m8 we will see !!! To be honest l can see both cancelling each other out be a scrappy win for either side.

Having dinner with my stepsons tomorrow in a pub so banter will no doubt start in the car lol

Just hope The Owls do not start up slow again, or this time we might go behind to early, if we get anything today like a draw or win, it will really show that we can get into the top 6 and really compete to go up, january transfers might start to come in at The Owls plus so clearout as well

Just hope The Owls do not start up slow again, or this time we might go behind to early, if we get anything today like a draw or win, it will really show that we can get into the top 6 and really compete to go up, january transfers might start to come in at The Owls plus so clearout as well

Cc has to star as he did Sat,Boro have only let 2 in at home so not going to be easy.

The league table shows they are higher placed but Wednesday have come on leaps and bounds

My gut feeling is we will get something out of the game a least a point I hope.

Hope we start well then who knows. Would say for your sake mooks it ends a draw but I really hope your family are able to give you plenty of grief about the result:) I'll take a point though, a win will show we are capable of competing against the best in the league though

Spare ticket for today's match going with space on a minibus, leaving Barrack pub 13.00. If anyone interested please pm, thanks.

Hope we start well then who knows. Would say for your sake mooks it ends a draw but I really hope your family are able to give you plenty of grief about the result:) I'll take a point though, a win will show we are capable of competing against the best in the league though

Go

No doubt they will rub it in but revenge for your double last season would be nice.

Nice meal Boro win and my bet on other matches come in....good day !!

Never bet on either Boro or Owls always want wins for both but somethings got to give today.

Good luck though

i was actually thinking about going today and paying on the gate.......trouble is id be in the middle of the Boro fans?

and chickened out lol

its just over an hours bus ride into boro

---------- Post added 28-12-2015 at 15:04 ----------

see the goal machine scored for Bolton against Blackburn, their first win in a while lol

6 changes today, team is.

Wildsmith, Palmer, Loovens, Wiggins, Hutchinson, Semedo, Bannan, Helan, Sougou, Lee, Joao

Subs

Price, Sasso, Hunt, Pudil, Wallace, Forestieri, Nuhiu

Okay - he is starting with Joao then? Fair enough - we trust his judgment. If Nuhiu is on the bench then the RS commentator is wrong in his theory. He reckons whenever Nuhiu starts he goes out on the pitch and has a good walk around the ground, he was out there at The Riverside an hour ago with CC.

Anyhow - will try and find a live stream to watch as well as listen to us. UTO's :)

Looks like we are playing on the break, hope Carlos has got this one right!