Wedding ring repair

Hi All, don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but, I'm sure the Mods will correct it !

I recently had to have mine cut off for an operation, not had it off my finger for 44 yrs, can anyone recommend some one who can melt it down with another ring and make me a new one? many thanks

H Samuels re-sized mine even though it was not from there so they should be able to fix yours

P.A. Jewellery at Commonside , Walkley are very good at this sort of thing plus friendly service.

I can personally recommend James Hadley Diamonds, Surrey Street, next to the town hall, they have exceptional customer service and a bespoke repair service. In fact it's the only jewelers my family now use, due to beating the main high street retailers on price and service everytime

Micheal Spencer in Orchard square is excellent as a working jeweller... it's a small workshop up the stairs (nr the clocktower) in Orchard Square xxx

Eclipse at Swallownest made a good job of mine when I had it cut off it was a patterned one as well.

Beaten to it. Eclipse did a fantastic job on my Mum's wedding ring that was in 3 very warped pieces after being cut off.

Bramalls gold room Herries road south have recently melted a lot of my gold and made me new items from it and have also done me repairs, great job and prices not out of the way