Naked people, what do they do for a living?

I'm really curious about this, how do naked people earn a living? (keep it clean guys)

I think that some rattle their bottles in Rollick's yard

I'm really curious about this, how do naked people earn a living? (keep it clean guys)

Art classes modelling?

Art classes modelling?

I wouldn't mind doing that, but I'm too fidgety, I'd get bored sitting still for hours :hihi:

I wouldn't mind doing that, but I'm too fidgety, I'd get bored sitting still for hours :hihi:

Reminds me of the girl in the office when I wanted some pens and paper, I asked her if she kept stationery? She gave me a wonderful smile and said, I do up to the point where I get so excited, then I just go wild.

Maybe they ride naked on bicycles delivering post:P

I know a couple of naturist guys in West Yorkshire that are decorators. They seem to make quite a good living out of it too

I think they should have naked bus drivers.. then they could shout out, 'standing room only' ! :hihi: