Meadowhall in the sales

I'm the top dog, end of :hihi:

Not if im in the room ! :suspect:

On the subject of Malls V City Centre (& MOST places lately). Has anyone else noticed how the Disability Scooter Brigade have taken over?

You walk down any thoroughfare, and they are there....

Either slowing you down, or attempting to run you down?

Then they stop to talk to each other, RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE TO THE SHOP YOU WANT TO ENTER/EXIT?

Scaring the bloody kids like Davros on speed, then Parking up and walking into the store & taking up all the aisles (How do they do that so quickly?)

I don't have anything against the disabled, however I DO feel that some of them take the P sometimes.

Not only that, but ANYONE can get one of said scooters & cause havoc.

So..............

Genuinely disabled people, I apologise.

Others, That's how I see it.

On the subject of Malls V City Centre (& MOST places lately). Has anyone else noticed how the Disability Scooter Brigade have taken over?

You walk down any thoroughfare, and they are there....

Either slowing you down, or attempting to run you down?

Then they stop to talk to each other, RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE TO THE SHOP YOU WANT TO ENTER/EXIT?

Scaring the bloody kids like Davros on speed, then Parking up and walking into the store & taking up all the aisles (How do they do that so quickly?)

I don't have anything against the disabled, however I DO feel that some of them take the P sometimes.

Not only that, but ANYONE can get one of said scooters & cause havoc.

So..............

Genuinely disabled people, I apologise.

Others, That's how I see it.

Tell them in those situations as that is exactly what I would do disabled or not.

Meadowhall for the most part full of ignorant women & young pram pushing timewasters, the double ones are the worst, stop suddenly for no good reason, followed by the chavs buying stuff they cant afford,horrible place and i avoid like the plague, managed to not go this year went to Leeds instead to shop a far better experience.

Presumably not White Rose centre then because thats worse than Meadowhell with half the shops and no cinema...

Meadowhall for the most part full of ignorant women & young pram pushing timewasters, the double ones are the worst, stop suddenly for no good reason, followed by the chavs buying stuff they cant afford,horrible place and i avoid like the plague, managed to not go this year went to Leeds instead to shop a far better experience.

Yes, I heard they are offering an alternative sales experience this year - underwater.

I can't be doing with it. People just stop without any indication, and U-turn whenever they like, regardless of the oncoming crowds.

Like a taxi driver ? :hihi:

Presumably not White Rose centre then because thats worse than Meadowhell with half the shops and no cinema...

no not white rose, The Light, and Trinity and all round the headrow, great access from train, cheap fare, no hassle great shops bars and restaurants.

Glad I'm not the only one to avoid Meadowhell as much as possible. Think the last time I was there was for the Tour de France!!! Only reason I ever went was for the Gap shop and now that's closed .....................................

Oh dear :(

Have a happy new year Alan :)

And a happy new year to you to. :thumbsup: