Meadowhall in the sales

Go to Meadowhell or walk the 2 dogs in the country side, stop at a nice dog friendly pub for lunch, mmmm let me see which shall I choose, you guess.

Angel1.

I nipped over to Meadowhall earlier, I was lured in by the relatively empty roads, soon changed my tune when I got closer and realised they were filling up the overspill car parks.

Meadowhall for the most part full of ignorant women & young pram pushing timewasters, the double ones are the worst, stop suddenly for no good reason, followed by the chavs buying stuff they cant afford,horrible place and i avoid like the plague, managed to not go this year went to Leeds instead to shop a far better experience.

Meadowhall for the most part full of ignorant women & young pram pushing timewasters, the double ones are the worst, stop suddenly for no good reason, followed by the chavs buying stuff they cant afford,horrible place and i avoid like the plague, managed to not go this year went to Leeds instead to shop a far better experience.

Agreed :hihi:

I can't be doing with it. People just stop without any indication, and U-turn whenever they like, regardless of the oncoming crowds.

I can't be doing with it. People just stop without any indication, and U-turn whenever they like, regardless of the oncoming crowds.

What if you miss your shop? You can't be expected to walk all the way to escalators to turn round.

There should be two lanes in either direction - a cruiser lane and a fast lane - indication should be law .

There should be two lanes in either direction - a cruiser lane and a fast lane - indication should be law .

I like the idea. Perhaps meadowhall should provide little helmets for patrons. They could have indicators, a break light and a long vehicle sign of pushing a pram or a wheelchair.

What if you miss your shop? You can't be expected to walk all the way to escalators to turn round.

Precisely, people don't want to go the long way around ;)

This could be included in the Radio Sheffield traffic report :)

Hang on a minute, I'm sure I read on here that Meadowhall is shopping nirvana with free parking and a roof and the city centre is a dying hell hole full of beggars.

Go to Meadowhell or walk the 2 dogs in the country side, stop at a nice dog friendly pub for lunch, mmmm let me see which shall I choose, you guess.

Angel1.

Meadowhall yesterday, countryside and pub today, no difference. Both rammed with people who are never normally there and don't know how to drive or behave.

It's just people in general and makes me personally hate humans but when push come to shove I make sure I am the top dog.

It's just people in general and makes me personally hate humans but when push come to shove I make sure I am the top dog.

I'm the top dog, end of :hihi: