Meadowhall in the sales

What was wrong with everybody today, people were so ignorant, we were bumped into by several people and not one person said sorry.

It is a regular occurrence..... Manners don't seem to matter any more. My pet hate is when you are looking at something and someone rather than saying excuse me reaches across right in front of you.

What was wrong with everybody today, people were so ignorant, we were bumped into by several people and not one person said sorry.

What's wrong with everyone shopping on Boxing Day? Just give it a rest for one day.

It's probably not everybody :)

The thing with busy sale days is that ALL the greedy people are out, as well as people in general who are just looking for bargains.

These greedy ones, couldn't care less if you dropped in front of them requiring urgent medical help... if there are only a few cheap TVs left in Currys.

What's wrong with everyone shopping on Boxing Day? Just give it a rest for one day.

People have always looked for good deals/bargains ever since existence! It's no different today. Hence it was most likely busy in there.

Personally I prefer to let others do all this nonsense, and I like to rest :)

It is a regular occurrence..... Manners don't seem to matter any more. My pet hate is when you are looking at something and someone rather than saying excuse me reaches across right in front of you.

My pet hate is them that stand there just looking and blocking the isle.

Either buy the bloody thing or make room for those that want to.:rant:

But its got Free parking!

Personally I prefer to let others do all this nonsense, and I like to rest :)

Amen to that, can't think of anything worse than a shopping centre on Boxing Day.

Went down myself, first time for everything although I went at half nine, easy to park and get it so all good. Anyway the reason I'm here haha, mum and I decided to have breakfast in oasis, got food and sat down, many spare tables by the way. We were sat on a four seat table and I'd put my bag on the chair next to me cos it had my purse and phone in.

Sat there eating, our tray way half way across the table, suddenly a girl comes from the table next to us and puts a tray, full of crap on our table and walks aways. My mum caught their eye and said someone might be sitting here, apparently it wasn't there tray and so they moved it. Because the bin wasn't as far away as our table, because you decided to sit on a table with crap on it because there weren't any spare tables. I picked the tray up and put it right under the girls feet in the hope she would trip up. Whether it wasn't you staff and not your problem it was even less our problem since you sat on that table. So if you see this next time dint be so damn room and put it either in the bin or on an EMPTY table, not where others are eating you dirty scrotes.

This happens daily and is not just at busy times. People in retail get this sort of treatment daily. Unfortunately people can be so rude!

Message to the woman who was pushing an old lady in a wheelchair outside Evans approx 10.50 am yesterday... Go and find some manners in the sales and to the old woman sitting in the chair....you should be ashamed of yourself . Women of your age with language like yours ,should rinse their mouths out with Carbolic soap. Disgraceful and you both showed yourselves up. Someone actually told me who you are ( they know you ) . Shame I can't name you on here !!!!

Amen to that, can't think of anything worse than a shopping centre on Boxing Day.

Same here. Ive got the common sense to know that the vast majority of stuff on 'sale' is on sale because its either end of line stock or stuff they cant get rid of throughout the year.

Don't want to go but the kids are going to drag me around. I'm wearing my full american football kit and I'm the kind of person who can't hold my tongue. So Stay clear or you're going to get my full wrath...