Naked Rambler - What's wrong with walking around nude?

So some are defending a guy for being nude in public when he hasn't actually been in trouble for doing so?

If he isn't subjected to any imprisonment for a lawful offence what law is outdated?

Think you are confused.

FTAOD I am just commenting I dont hold any particular view on the subject.

Yes he has been in trouble for breaching an ASBO making it a criminal offence to display his genitals or buttoks in public.It required him to wear at least a loincloth. It was an ASBO just for him. Breaking the order got him a prison sentence again.

Is it right to keep sending him back to jail for breaching such an ASBO? Those saying no are also saying the laws attitude to his behaviour is outdated and shouldnt be criminalised.

From my observations Gamston I believe is the only one who is arguing against public nudity on grounds of common decency.

He does. But a bully, is not authority.

I guess your typical marine just doesn't bow to bullies, whatever delusions of 'authority' those bullies are operating under.

How on earth can a Judge whose job is to interpret and uphold the law be described as a bully ?

You failed to answer my previous question .......

"How on earth can adding a pair of lightweight shorts to his attire diminish his enjoyment while out walking ? "

Other posters are also welcome to answer the same question .

"How on earth can adding a pair of lightweight shorts to his attire diminish his enjoyment while out walking ? "

They can't diminish his enjoyment if HE says they can't. They can if YOU answer for him. His choice, not yours.

How on earth can a Judge whose job is to interpret and uphold the law be described as a bully ?

When said judge is harrassing and harming one who has done nothing morally wrong, using outdated interpretations of outdated laws and enlisting the help of other bullies and pseudo-authoritarians to humiliate and imprison said individual, who, were it one-on-one, would put said cowardly judge in his place, and walk away, naked and free.

Not 'failed', more 'ignored, due to it being utterly irrelevant to any claims I've made in this thread'.

You seem to be assuming the naked rambler to be not wearing clothes, to maximise his 'pleasure'. I suspect it's more to do with a principle. Either way, he's the only one who can know.

When said judge is harrassing and harming one who has done nothing morally wrong, using outdated interpretations of outdated laws and enlisting the help of other bullies and pseudo-authoritarians to humiliate and imprison said individual, who, were it one-on-one, would put said cowardly judge in his place, and walk away, naked and free.

Not 'failed', more 'ignored, due to it being utterly irrelevant to any claims I've made in this thread'.

You seem to be assuming the naked rambler to be not wearing clothes, to maximise his 'pleasure'. I suspect it's more to do with a principle. Either way, he's the only one who can know.

The judge isnt harassing him he's applying the law i.e doing his job. Cant take you seriously onewheel if you wnat to rant on like that.

If you were walking through the woods tomorrow and saw a naked bloke,would you phone the police? my bet is most would,why? because it is not acceptable normal behaviour.

If you were walking through the woods tomorrow and saw a naked bloke,would you phone the police? my bet is most would,why? because it is not acceptable normal behaviour.

Isn't that his mission..arguing what is and what should be acceptable behavior?

Some get rather anal when it comes to breastfeed in public as not acceptable behavior. We were born to feed, we were born naked.

Hallelujah !

And a lady walking her dog is more than likely to be a little frightened if she just happened to cross paths with him .

Isn't that his mission..arguing what is and what should be acceptable behavior?

Some get rather anal when it comes to breastfeed in public as not acceptable behavior. We were born to feed, we were born naked.

I am surprised that no ones knocked 7 bells out of him yet.It looks like he's destined to be in and out of jail for the rest of his life,where he will be dressed like it or not.

The judge isnt harassing him he's applying the law i.e doing his job. Cant take you seriously onewheel if you wnat to rant on like that.

I know that when he got locked up in Scotland the judge really didn't want to send him to prison, but had to adhere to guidelines.

I am surprised that no ones knocked 7 bells out of him yet.It looks like he's destined to be in and out of jail for the rest of his life,where he will be dressed like it or not.

How odd..and you say being naked is unacceptable.

Surely only one bell could be knocked out?:hihi: