Naked Rambler - What's wrong with walking around nude?

:shocked:

Well he's obviously not a Yorkshireman... :suspect:

... because he keeps his hat and boots on! ;)

Wouldn't " 'e catch 'is death 'o cold " without a hat if he was a yourkshireman?

The man hardly poses a threat, I mean he looks like a naked Jeremy Corbyn.[/quote

Is that not a perfect reason to cover up

However, I really don't understand how he copes in winter. You definitely need to wear clothes in winter, especially if there is snow on the ground. What would he do then?

Genuine question by the way, does he just not go out?

Are we talking about one harmless man or possibly a multitude of men - in the future - walking about naked?

For reasons of equality women may want to do the same - would they all be able to control themselves I wonder:D

Edited by cressida

Are we talking about one harmless man or possibly a multitude of men - in the future - walking about naked?

For reasons of equality women may want to do the same - would they all be able to control themselves I wonder:D

The problem is, the sight of a group of naked men walking about would frighten women, whereas the other way round!

He's an ex Royal Marine and spent 10 years in prison for his beliefs.

He has harmed no-one.

Why must we associate the naked body with sex?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34140955

We've done this discussion before.

---------- Post added 23-12-2015 at 16:10 ----------

No idea. It's ridiculous. Our 'public decency' laws belong in the Victorian era. If people can't cope with the sight of a naked body without getting all hot and steamy under the collar, then the issue is with them.

I'd suggest it's similar people to the anti-public breastfeeding brigade, that thankfully seems to be the minority these days.

What's different about places like Sweden where being naked seems more acceptable, but still not fully naked in public? Are there any countries where it's regarded as perfectly fine to wander about in the nude?

In Sweden I guess you'd quickly freeze to death!

---------- Post added 23-12-2015 at 16:12 ----------

It;s an issue for millions of people otherwise we wouldn't have a watershed on the TV or ratings on movies.

If its okay for nakedness in public, it should be acceptable for a bit of nipple on shower gel ads without some moaning Minny complaining.

How many parents would accept nudity during Coronation St or naked CBeebies?

If it were normal, then, well, by circular reasoning it wouldn't be anything special on TV either.

And perhaps the British in general wouldn't have quite so many hangups about nakedness and sex (which are two only tangentially related subjects).

The law of the land says it's wrong for him to ramble naked . I don't want to see anyone naked if I am going for a walk .

It would be anarchy if we all decided to just obey the laws we agreed with.

I'm pretty relaxed if people want to go rambling naked. However the bulk of the convictions and jail time he has picked up have not been for rambling naked but for repeatedly appearing in court tackle out. No judge is going to set a precedent that its fine to sit in the dock naked so he's the author of his own misfortune in that regard.

I have no problem what so ever should this happen.

I have no problem what so ever should this happen.

Well as Sam Goldwyn once said 'Include me out'

;):D:hihi:

Has any one suffered injury or died because this chappy strides around in the nuddy. I don't think so, so live and let live would be my answer.

Angel1

Why must we associate the naked body with sex?

Tell you what, I'll have a wander around the local primary school in the altogether and if challenged, I'll use that as an excuse.

I'll let you know how I get on.