Tim Peake ISS launch a hoax?

I'm looking forward to the Three Hour Video Talk. That's tonight's watching sorted.

---- JEWS: NUCLEAR FRAUDS | HOLOCAUST FRAUD | JUDAIC HISTORY: RACE, MONEY, WARS, OTHER FRAUDS ----

NUKE LIES Forum grabbed March 2012. Direct URL http://www.nukelies.org.

Nuclear weapons are a hoax. Nuclear power is likely another hoax. Explore history, politics, scams, war plans, 'Jews', nuclear weapon & nuclear power revisionism. Read & weep.

Tour the Forum | Tour Nuclear Video Evidence | 3-hour audio talk

Hiroshima & Nagasaki Evidence | Witnesses? | Chernobyl 1 2 &c | Fukushima 1 2 3 &c

A-Bomb Myth | H-Bomb Myth | Neutron Bomb Myth | Lookout Mountain film fakery

'Cold War' deep revisionism | 'Thousands of experts' myth | Israel has no nukes

Nuclear power doubts: Insane Costs | Dump load? | Waste dump? | Thorium? | Hinckley Point?

Exit strategies, trying to escape lies—nuclear, 'Holocaust', NASA, WW2, 9/11, &c

nuke lies | logo | nukelies Vanunu, Jewish fake spies | Breivik & Norway | BBC Syria lies | 'Nukes' & Iran | John Pilger journalist bull**** | 9/11 | 'Sabrosky' | NASA: suits... jews.. fakes... Space rockets, satellites?? | Sociology & Economics of Science Fraud | Submarines, aircraft carriers; nuclear? | History hyper-revisionism | Disease hyper-revisionism | Holocaust revisionism & results & Nero/Hitler | Chomsky | Bertrand Russell duped | Jews: Talk about?... Do Jews Rule the World?.. Catholics v ZOG?... Need Thinktanks on Jews | Jews & UFO lies | Jodrell Bank | Women | CND | Randi JREF 'Educational Foundation' | voerioc on Jewish 'skeptics' | trolls | George Orwell | Extreme revisionisms | fluoride | Kinetic theory? | Nuke explosions wrong color | Brainwashing & Korea | Vietnam War | Derren Brown | FirstClassSkeptic's A-bomb Youtubes...'Daily Mail' 18 months late!

Anders Björkman (marine accident engineer; later, 9/11 investigator) first posted nuke doubts between Nov 19th 2011-May 9th 2012 (see archive.org), when nukelies was well established. His site is Heiwaco rerevisionist weblinks

I'm looking forward to the Three Hour Video Talk. That's tonight's watching sorted.

---- JEWS: NUCLEAR FRAUDS | HOLOCAUST FRAUD | JUDAIC HISTORY: RACE, MONEY, WARS, OTHER FRAUDS ----

NUKE LIES Forum grabbed March 2012. Direct URL http://www.nukelies.org.

Nuclear weapons are a hoax. Nuclear power is likely another hoax. Explore history, politics, scams, war plans, 'Jews', nuclear weapon & nuclear power revisionism. Read & weep.

Tour the Forum | Tour Nuclear Video Evidence | 3-hour audio talk

Hiroshima & Nagasaki Evidence | Witnesses? | Chernobyl 1 2 &c | Fukushima 1 2 3 &c

A-Bomb Myth | H-Bomb Myth | Neutron Bomb Myth | Lookout Mountain film fakery

'Cold War' deep revisionism | 'Thousands of experts' myth | Israel has no nukes

Nuclear power doubts: Insane Costs | Dump load? | Waste dump? | Thorium? | Hinckley Point?

Exit strategies, trying to escape lies—nuclear, 'Holocaust', NASA, WW2, 9/11, &c

nuke lies | logo | nukelies Vanunu, Jewish fake spies | Breivik & Norway | BBC Syria lies | 'Nukes' & Iran | John Pilger journalist bull**** | 9/11 | 'Sabrosky' | NASA: suits... jews.. fakes... Space rockets, satellites?? | Sociology & Economics of Science Fraud | Submarines, aircraft carriers; nuclear? | History hyper-revisionism | Disease hyper-revisionism | Holocaust revisionism & results & Nero/Hitler | Chomsky | Bertrand Russell duped | Jews: Talk about?... Do Jews Rule the World?.. Catholics v ZOG?... Need Thinktanks on Jews | Jews & UFO lies | Jodrell Bank | Women | CND | Randi JREF 'Educational Foundation' | voerioc on Jewish 'skeptics' | trolls | George Orwell | Extreme revisionisms | fluoride | Kinetic theory? | Nuke explosions wrong color | Brainwashing & Korea | Vietnam War | Derren Brown | FirstClassSkeptic's A-bomb Youtubes...'Daily Mail' 18 months late!

Anders Björkman (marine accident engineer; later, 9/11 investigator) first posted nuke doubts between Nov 19th 2011-May 9th 2012 (see archive.org), when nukelies was well established. His site is Heiwaco rerevisionist weblinks

You're going to sleep well tonight.

TBF theres a lot of this on Sheffield forum. Conspiracy theories, its all lies etc etc. Its all a bit bizarre. How many consipiracy theories have turned out to be true?

In the first film, you can see the pads they are holding occasionally vibrate and the plumb bob is stressed and swinging abnormally due to the acceleration, also their forearms and elbows are positioned for stability.

In the second film the plumb bob appears less stressed, but still accelerating.

So the ESA can build multi million pound simulators,but they can't manage to make a fake launch look realistic?

Oooooookay then :hihi:

You're going to sleep well tonight.

I watched one of his short videos, which was high on unintended entertainment value.

The videomaker goes around interviewing people asking if they have heard of the idea that nuclear bombs are not real. One of the first people he meets turns out to have been in the RAF and experienced the UK's last H-bomb test in Australia in 1963.:hihi:

I'm reminded of this rather wonderful thread. vResistance didn't get involved but TruthLogic (who never posted at the same time but did completely agree with everything vR said) a similarly deluded halfwit became convinced that Prince William had admitted to being a part of a secret society.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=732986&highlight=prince+william+alumni

What is interesting is that the subsequent passes of Zarya/ISS since Mr Peakes has been on board have been radio silent! No Packet Radio activity or anything!

I know they tend to turn things off during a supply ship docking but this has been a few days now. OY, Mr Peakes, TURN THE THING BACK ON!!

(That's if you are actually on board!!)

Edited by illuminati

I'm reminded of this rather wonderful thread. vResistance didn't get involved but TruthLogic (who never posted at the same time but did completely agree with everything vR said) a similarly deluded halfwit became convinced that Prince William had admitted to being a part of a secret society.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=732986&highlight=prince+william+alumni

A true classic, one of my all-time farovites!

What is interesting is that the subsequent passes of Zarya/ISS since Mr Peakes has been on board have been radio silent! No Packet Radio activity or anything!

I know they tend to turn things off during a supply ship docking but this has been a few days now. OY, Mr Peakes, TURN THE THING BACK ON!!

(That's if you are actually on board!!)

I was listening to a broadcast the other night on my phone (app, shows fantastic videos of Earth also).

If they were going to fake it and these were legitimate concerns in relation to the realism of the forgery, don't you think they would have maybe got Jeff from catering to just stand outside and wobble it about a bit?

A true classic, one of my all-time farovites!

It had to be a wind up,er didn't it?