Tim Peake ISS launch a hoax?

This one he does the headlift and wave at around 4.10 and the speed is stated as over 4700 mph

You cannot feel speed, only acceleration.

I've heard off a bloke down the pub that the internet is a hoax, it doesn't exist.

I've heard off a bloke down the pub that the internet is a hoax, it doesn't exist.

I saw the same thing on facebook.

While not going as fast the the rocket to the ISS, I've flown on Concorde at speeds of 1300mph. I was perfectly able to get up and walk about, eat dinner, do work on my laptop.

While not going as fast the the rocket to the ISS, I've flown on Concorde at speeds of 1300mph. I was perfectly able to get up and walk about, eat dinner, do work on my laptop.

I'm sorry but you're mistaken. Concorde is a hoax, it doesn't exist. When you thought you were flying on Concorde you was really having a dream that was inserted into your mind by the Shadow government corporate elite.

0:34 seconds onwards in the first video you posted a link to. What's the pad of paper doing?

I can see a page flapping slightly as if in a light breeze. More the point what is he doing? Writing on the pad while accelerating into space.

Any ideas what they might be writing anyway? seems a strange thing to be expected to do at such a once in a lifetime, death defying moment.

I can see a page flapping slightly as if in a light breeze. More the point what is he doing? Writing on the pad while accelerating into space.

Any ideas what they might be writing anyway? seems a strange thing to be expected to do at such a once in a lifetime, death defying moment.

Death defying? As his own Dad said the biggest danger to Tim was driving on the M27.

We're also on a rock that is travelling at 67,000 mph through space (relative to the sun)

And on the surface of the rock we are rotating at approx 1000mph (If we're at the equator).

And our entire solar system is moving through space at approx 500,000 mph... (relative to the galaxy).

Clearly velocity is largely unimportant and mostly relative. (Ask Einstein, he'll tell you all about how it's relative).

I don't doubt it once you've reached speed and altitude, I understand that but the rocket was accelerating to over 4700 mph

I don't doubt it once you've reached speed and altitude, I understand that but the rocket was accelerating to over 4700 mph

Yawn. Go and read a book or two.

Death defying? As his own Dad said the biggest danger to Tim was driving on the M27.

Yet an unmanned rocket of the same design had exploded on lift off weeks before. He raised concerns about this in the documentary. There's a very real chance if it going horribly wrong.

Yet an unmanned rocket of the same design had exploded on lift off weeks before. He raised concerns about this in the documentary. There's a very real chance if it going horribly wrong.

Yet someone dies walking on Britain's pavements nearly every day. Honestly, the odds of a astronaut dying is less than the odds of you or me dying while we walk to the local pub.

Apologies for a Daily Hate link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2278382/Why-blasting-space-shuttle-safer-walking.html