Why do some people have to use 'Black' when insulting me?

To cut a long story short I had a go at some bloke abusing the toddler bays at Morrisons the other day.It was very busy and we spotted this space, but on closer inspection it was reserved for people with small children.I backed out and within seconds a middle-aged man raced into the space who had no child.I noticed someone else waiting who DID have a child.I wound my window down and pointed out he shouldn't be using it.He told me to "F**k off you black b****rd".I actually laughed at first but later got really angry about it.A completely pointless use of words.Some people when they want to insult you just latch on to the easiest thing which is different about you.Whether you're black,white,slim or obese.Anyone else with similar experience?

ps. anyway I'm not black, i'm a chocolatey brown sort of colour.:loopy:

Next time buy a spud and shove it in his exhaust.

t*sser.

I doubt whether contemplation concerning the nature of individual differences in appearance is something he's overly familiar with. Pavlovian stimulus-response, I'd say.

Yeah but dogs tend to be nice.

Steady on there Waffer - if you were any sharper you'd cut yourself.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Next time buy a spud and shove it in his exhaust.

t*sser.

Now that would be funny :D

To cut a long story short I had a go at some bloke abusing the toddler bays at Morrisons the other day.It was very busy and we spotted this space, but on closer inspection it was reserved for people with small children.I backed out and within seconds a middle-aged man raced into the space who had no child.I noticed someone else waiting who DID have a child.I wound my window down and pointed out he shouldn't be using it.He told me to "F**k off you black b****rd".I actually laughed at first but later got really angry about it.A completely pointless use of words.Some people when they want to insult you just latch on to the easiest thing which is different about you.Whether you're black,white,slim or obese.Anyone else with similar experience?

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: just had visions of an easter egg driving into back of illegaly parked car , you ought to have reported him,or at least slashed his tyres for when he came back :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

.....The CPS are even taking children to school for racists taunts in the playground....

Now that's what I call proper justice :thumbsup:

I wonder if the CPS have thought of extending this punishment to include kids who wear baseball caps, and go happy slapping and car jacking?

An end to all juvenile crime is in sight. The answer was staring us in the face all the while..... take 'em to school.... ;)

The thing which bothers me or even confuses me about his insult is that he actually thought this would hurt me somehow.The only thing that does hurt me is the fact that he tried (in a pretty s**t way).Sometimes I wonder if that these people actually realise that colour,sex etc is something we have no control over.None of us sat a pre-birth exam which decides our appearance.THATS what I cannot understand in todays society.

Perhaps we could invent a potion that turns him black and see if he likes the un-neccessary insults he was so good at giving. Anyway as my mum once pointed out How can anyone call people white cos we are certainly not.

really? don't be crazy....... school is where you l-e-a-r-n! hahahahaha

It's way too easy for us all to be like this, just because we like to be descriptive with our 'insults'.

He probably knew it would get to you, like when men call me fat/ugly/ginger because they can't handle the fact I have a mind of my own. But bless him, and them, they need to learn some new words.

Yeah, I'm not sure what exactly one would do with said superglue, but it sounds good to me!

think of the superglue and car door locks, then you'll be on the right track.

He's probably really thick - idiots who abuse parking spaces like these usually don't have much idea about decent behaviour. If anyone challenges them they revert to name calling and intimidation. He probably only knows a few words, so actually getting them strung together into a meaningful (if insulting) phrase was probably quite an achievement for him!

Most of you lot have shown to be nothing more then thugs or morons...

How insightful. A so well supported with an explanation.

Why? Was it you?