Sheff Wed vs Wolves (Sun 20th Dec)

Like what's been said 4-1 flattered Wolves should have had 7 or 8.

Great to find our passing game again to end the dismal run of 8 matches, and to get back

on track pushing play-offs.

Nice for Forestieri to weigh in with a brace of goals just missing out on an hat-trick once

or twice , he had a great match, but reckon Barry Bannan just got M.O.M. like Forestieri

we have 2 gems of players.

WEARHH Sheffield Wednesday WEARHH on our way back dah dah dah dah

dah da da dah dah da da dah da da dah

WEARHH SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY WEARHH ON OUR WAY BACK.

Oh what a thoroughly enjoyable match that was (after the first 15 minutes anyhow). Hunt made a couple of good tackles today but Bannan was once again, outstanding - what a work rate that fella has. Love the way Atdhe made the final goal. Nice gift from the team for the fans - the final goal taking us above Birmingham and Cardiff to 7th - really sweet :)

Happy Christmas to you all :) X

Was sat in the hospital with my dad listening to the game he's not well told lad.

I love his spirit though he had it on before I got there told lad, well done Wednesday that was for you dad xxx get well soon

Was sat in the hospital with my dad listening to the game he's not well told lad.

I love his spirit though he had it on before I got there told lad, well done Wednesday that was for you dad xxx get well soon

Hope he gets well soon Corks!

Thanks a lot love much appreciated x

Been a Wolves fan living in Sheffiled for 10 years now, and even though we are **** I was going to go to this today as try to get to as many of the games round here as possible and had already missed Rotherham away due to my Missus birthday, however I gave up going when I saw the cost of tickets. £33 for away fans at the 2nd tier of football is a complete and utter joke!

I love Hillsborough as a ground, although the facilities for fans (even when I have been in the home end with mates for other matches) are extremely out of date and not especially modern (understandable obviously due to the age of the ground) the reason I mention it is I could potentially understand if they had spent a fortune on the ground or facilities.

Really poor gate considering the size of the teams involved.

Been a Wolves fan living in Sheffiled for 10 years now, and even though we are **** I was going to go to this today as try to get to as many of the games round here as possible and had already missed Rotherham away due to my Missus birthday, however I gave up going when I saw the cost of tickets. £33 for away fans at the 2nd tier of football is a complete and utter joke!

I love Hillsborough as a ground, although the facilities for fans (even when I have been in the home end with mates for other matches) are extremely out of date and not especially modern (understandable obviously due to the age of the ground) the reason I mention it is I could potentially understand if they had spent a fortune on the ground or facilities.

Really poor gate considering the size of the teams involved.

Must admit this one was priced too high but £33 must be a lot cheaper than travelling to Wolverhampton for home games.

Cracking result and finally got the 4 goals webbys been predicting. Don't know how we played but sounds like we were excellent.

Cracking result and finally got the 4 goals webbys been predicting. Don't know how we played but sounds like we were excellent.

They were very sloppy before the first goal, especially Loovens, but couldn't fault them after that. Hutchinson as a central defender seems to work ok as a stop gap but I'll be glad when Lees or Turner is back.

Fessi showed his class today and Bannan is that rare animal that combines hard work with great vision. Lee was back to his best again but Wallace seems to have gone off the boil a bit.

McDonald was the pick of the Wolves team.

Get well soon from the exiled Smoggie !!!

After a few indifferent results - not bad, not great and the disappointment of MK Dons we needed a morale boosting win today and we got it, some fears of same old, same old afer the first 15mins but dominated the game thereafter now need a win v. Brum which we are capable of and anything from the 'Boro game would be a bonus.

Onwards and upwards.

Sorry Mooks but no sentiment here. Your gonna get smashed 4-0 easy !!!