Heavyweight boxing and television ?

fully expect haye to win in three rounds, hope he does not , I cannot abide the circus that comes with this clown

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 23:07 ----------

absolute joke of a so called fight , completely set up and now haye says he wants to fight fury even though haye avoided fury twice in the past

Haye is a joke, just like that fight was.

Anyone who paid to watch that should get a refund.

Mark de Mori was a top 10 WBA ranked heavyweight, I thought on paper it looked to be a testing fight for a come back, but Haye's class made it look very easy.

I think it was the first fight that Haye looked to be a genuine heavyweight, with the weight that he's gained and he's managed to maintain his speed the future looks promising.

Let's not forget that Haye was a world class cruiser weight who unified the division, becoming only the second boxer to do this after Holyfield. So he has the pedigree to become a world class heavy weight if he remains focused.

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 23:52 ----------

fully expect haye to win in three rounds, hope he does not , I cannot abide the circus that comes with this clown

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 23:07 ----------

absolute joke of a so called fight , completely set up and now haye says he wants to fight fury though haye avoided fury twice in the past

I hardly call having your arm in a plaster after having loads of pins surgically inserted in your shoulder, avoiding a fight.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

Haye is just in it for the money he's got financial problems, Carnt fault him for trying to earn a few quid but he's too small to compete with wilder, fury and klitschko hence why he ran around for 12 rounds and wouldn't trade punches with klitschko!!

Haye is just in it for the money he's got financial problems, Carnt fault him for trying to earn a few quid but he's too small to compete with wilder, fury and klitschko hence why he ran around for 12 rounds and wouldn't trade punches with klitschko!!

At 6 foot 3 three Haye's not the shortest heavyweight, but I agree that previously he had the stature of a blown up cruiserweight, which in essence what he was. With the weight that he put on for Saturday he looked much more like he was at home in the heavyweight division, maybe for the first time.

So I think that if he can stay motivated and not get mixed up in any silly games, he could win a belt or two.

Haye is a joke, just like that fight was.

Anyone who paid to watch that should get a refund.

Why? Are you saying it were a mis-match, or because it ended early?

---------- Post added 19-01-2016 at 20:06 ----------

At 6 foot 3 three Haye's not the shortest heavyweight, but I agree that previously he had the stature of a blown up cruiserweight, which in essence what he was. With the weight that he put on for Saturday he looked much more like he was at home in the heavyweight division, maybe for the first time.

So I think that if he can stay motivated and not get mixed up in any silly games, he could win a belt or two.

Yeh...I agree with this. Haye definately possesses the power.

You hypocrite you say fury is a homophobic sexist Moran but yet you've just said something ten times worse than he has you racist bet you wouldn't say that against black people??

Funny thing is I very much doubt you would say hitch up your caravan and get back to tarmacing to his face?? Funny how people get brave on a key board lol!!

Sorry about the delay in replying, before I address your comments may I point out a couple of things?

"fury" should have a capital letter. Also you call me a "Moran" I believe the word you are seeking is moron.

That said, I admire your passion, it is only right that illiterates have a cause they can espouse albeit a cause that supports a homophobic sexist loudmouth.

As regards black and colored people, so you are in no doubt as to my bona fides, Mayweather is a very talented boxer but a deeply flawed human being. Already he is on the rubber chicken circuit trying to recover some of the money he has blown.

Tyson has to some extent redeemed himself but remains a convicted rapist with a deeply disturbed individual.

Fury has had the opportunity of representing the travelling community positively, he has failed to do so. He remains a sexist homophobic cretin.

Well well well he's finally replied we were all beginning to think you had done a runner or has it taken you this long to come up with a smart arse reply!! As for the spelling im doing it on an i phone I couldn't care less if it's got a capital letter or not!!

So tell the truth why are you so concerned about what fury said has it touched a deep nerve lol???

Truth is your a racist hypocrite who talks about fury getting back in his caravan yet moans about something he said about homosexuals that makes you the lowest of the low!!!

Sorry about the delay in replying, before I address your comments may I point out a couple of things?

"fury" should have a capital letter. Also you call me a "Moran" I believe the word you are seeking is moron.

That said, I admire your passion, it is only right that illiterates have a cause they can espouse albeit a cause that supports a homophobic sexist loudmouth.

As regards black and colored people, so you are in no doubt as to my bona fides, Mayweather is a very talented boxer but a deeply flawed human being. Already he is on the rubber chicken circuit trying to recover some of the money he has blown.

Tyson has to some extent redeemed himself but remains a convicted rapist with a deeply disturbed individual.

Fury has had the opportunity of representing the travelling community positively, he has failed to do so. He remains a sexist homophobic cretin.

Tyson Fury No1 Heavyweight in the world!!!!

Tyson Fury No1 Heavyweight in the world!!!!

Holding the titles means just that, you hold the title. It does not mean you are the best in the world.

Holding the titles means just that, you hold the title. It does not mean you are the best in the world.

LOL we are talking about a unified WORLD Champion not your average joe who holds ur average joe title. A world title means exactly that a world champion which means you're the best in the world!

LOL we are talking about a unified WORLD Champion not your average joe who holds ur average joe title. A world title means exactly that a world champion which means you're the best in the world!

Boxing is riddled with corruption and politics. LOL all you like my friend but regardless of any titles he may hold for now, Tyson Fury is by no means the best heavyweight boxer in the world. The best in his house maybe but the best in the world?

I don't think so.

Boxing is riddled with corruption and politics. LOL all you like my friend but regardless of any titles he may hold for now, Tyson Fury is by no means the best heavyweight boxer in the world. The best in his house maybe but the best in the world?

I don't think so.

Boxing is indeed riddled with corruption and politics a perfect example would be Fury getting stripped of his IBF.

Who do you think is the best heavyweight in the world?