Fantasy island ingoldmells in the hands of the receivers

what happens to all the caravans ,shops and caravan sites around ingoldmells now that fantasy island is in the hands of the receivers if it closes who will want to go there

Get some cheap trainers and clothes in east gate market and there are 1000s of people there in the summer every day

Edited by bookbinder

It's not a place I was ever taken on holiday thank God and neither a place I would ever want to go myself now.

it has been in decline for over 10yrs now to be fair is was a half decent week away 10 yrs ago

It's not a place I was ever taken on holiday thank God and neither a place I would ever want to go myself now.

So why bother contributing to this thread?! :suspect:

Because I can and why can't I say it's utter crap. Has been and always will be. I'm glad my parents never tool me there and I went on proper holidays lol

Because it's a forum and everybody can air their views.

Thank you, glad someone else sees what a forum actually is :)

Because some have to point out how superior to the common herd they are? Even when it's obvious nobody cares ;)

Seems a shame but a lot of the old theme parks have closed. Remember the American Adventure near Nottingam? Loved that as a kid when it first opened, got taken there a lot. Yee-haaa!

Because some have to point out how superior to the common herd they are? Even when it's obvious nobody cares ;)

Seems a shame but a lot of the old theme parks have closed. Remember the American Adventure near Nottingam? Loved that as a kid when it first opened, got taken there a lot. Yee-haaa!

Why because I never went to Skegness as my summer holiday.Sorry don't think I'm the only person. My parents just worked a lot to take us somewhere where the sea was blue and was warmer than the North Sea. You got one thing correct though, I am not common.

Also you must care to comment!?

what happens to all the caravans ,shops and caravan sites around ingoldmells now that fantasy island is in the hands of the receivers if it closes who will want to go there

Me!

I remember it before all the caravans invaded.

There was just a few caravan sites in those days. Nothing on the scale of today.

It was like countryside beside the sea.

So what criteria are you using for never wanting to go even though you were never taken because your parents though it was a little low brow? What is it you don't like about a place you haven't visited as a tourist?

---------- Post added 19-12-2015 at 00:56 ----------

Me!

I remember it before all the caravans invaded.

There was just a few caravan sites in those days. Nothing on the scale of today.

It was like countryside beside the sea.

That's a nice way to look at it.

Let's hope that if the site isn't viable they tear it down quickly..nothing worse than a theme park unused and in decay, it'll just set the tone for the rest of the area and it's people. Sad really.