Burngreave going downhill

Is burngreave road a public tip?

Mattresses cupboards and carpets and even car tyres dumped on the pavements up and down the road.

Drove up there yesterday and nothing there at all. Actually, nothing all year.

It's the whole of Burngreave that's a public tip.

Just on the bus now and thought of this thread. Quite a lot of small litter, but can't see much if any 'dumped' larger stuff?

Then again, I'm going through Burngreave uphill; perhaps you can't see it from this angle. ;)

Drove through there about 2pm heading towards town I noticed a couple of bits of furniture on the left hand side where the bus lane is and looked like rags or clothes. Came back through about 8.45pm and saw a mattress on the left hand side stood on its end. I pass through there at least once a week and regularly see items of furniture and bags of rubbish left everywhere, it does look unsightly and I only travel a short distance of it, between Minna Rd and Gower Street.

Burngreave Road does go downhill unless you are travelling in the opposite direction in which case it is going uphill.

Good observation OP :)