Staffy pup needs re-homing

Reason for Rehome / Sale - I work full time and my partner is in poor health so she does not get much walkies.

Time Scale – How Urgent? Fairly urgent - we would like to get her settled somewhere else before she becomes too attached to us.

Sale Amount - £20

Has the Dog been in Rescue - not as far as we know.

Location - Lowedges, S8

Age & Sex - around 8 months old, female

Breed/ Mix - small Staffy but probably not pure bred

KC Registered - no

Approximate size - 18" at shoulder

Exercise Needed - yes

Neutered & Micro chipped - neither

Vaccinated & Wormed - has had jabs but I don't have the details of when

Live in / out - lives in

Ever lived with other cats/dogs/other animals - has lived with another dog and was fine

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues - no

Temperament - excitable but good natured

Good or Bad with Children - good but jumps up so maybe not suitable for small children

Dislike of Men or Women - neither, she is friendly with everyone

OK with Dogs / Cats/other Animals - OK with other dogs but chases cats

Travel OK in Car - yes

Left happily alone in the House for How Long at a time - Her last owner left her for a couple of hours at a time but we don't leave her except overnight when she sleeps downstairs and she is fine.

Destructive Behaviour - chews balls and toys but most Staffys do.

Barks - she hasn't really developed a proper bark yet.

Pull on the lead - a little but she isn't very strong - a decent harness would probably sort that out.

Crate trained - yes

Housetrained - yes

General Information you can share about the Dog.

We took Cindy in when her last owner had a house fire and had to move to temporary accommodation. We were going to take her on as our own dog but unfortunately my husband's health went downhill and he is unable to get out and about with her. She gets the run of the garden but no real walks. She cannot get the run of the house because she chases my cat so she is only allowed in the kitchen. My OH doesn't believe in leaving dogs on their own so he sits in the kitchen all day until bedtime with her and this is making his health worse. We both feel that she would benefit from a home where she can get a couple of decent walks a day - even it meant being alone for a few hours and then getting a good walk. She doesn't mind her cage and sleeps in it very well but we don't think its fair on her to confine her to the house and garden.