Any PS4 Gamers Break From the Norm

Just wondered how many PS4 gamers arent going with the usual games like black ops 3 and fifa and are on something different more often.

i'm on minecraft, advanced warfare, dying light or sometimes gta 5 online.

Telltale games are good if you like story driven games. The witcher 3 is brilliant.

I will buy one in few days (after I see how much taxes for this year is), and I am going for Witcher 3,Fallout 4, and one thing that i am interested in,are those ps1 and ps2 games from the playstation store. The are some old goodies.

I rarely play CoD, Fifa, etc, and generally can be found playing games such as Warframe, Elder Scrolls Online, and a plethora of indie games (from Resogun, to Rocket League, and more recently Helldivers and Dead Star).

Staying on the topic, how are experiences with preowned games from game.co.uk ? There are titles for PS 4 for 10£, older but still worth?

Cod has had its day now and paying around £50 for a game you can finish in a few hours is stupid. Ive been playing open world games like dying light and far cry. Im on fallout 4 for the last few months and still nowhere near finished it after just over 200 hours of gaming.

+1 for Witcher 3

Also you may wish to look at the dragon age series the back story is immense and so immersive you could take years to complete fully.