RIP Adam Miles - Missing Killamarsh man

I just want to say rest in peace to the poor soul discovered in the Sheffield canal this morning and my sincere condolences to the family members, I cannot imagine your heartache.

can you confirm where you heard this ? as we have been following a few missing peoples links and havent heard anything and im not sure if it is one of those people but i am sure the families would like to be the first to know and then announce etc so if this is just a rumour please kindly remove this unless you are a relative etc im not trying to speculate i just know how much distress and hurt this post may cause those people with missing ones all the best and thank you in advance

Unfortunately, this is not a rumour, I work above the canal and saw this take place a few hours ago. Apologies if this has offended anyone, I just wanted to send my condolences.

I will remove this thread and am now vacating the forum.

There has been normal press release yet on this and there is a couple of people missing in the area at the minute

To anyone that may have been offended by this post, I sincerely apologise.

I am trying to remove it, but being new to the forum, don't know how to do this. If someone could please help and also inform me how to close my account I'd really appreciate it.

Terrible news, I park on Blast Lane and walk along the canal/Hilton to get into town every morning... :(

Do we know if it's closed off or... ?

To anyone that may have been offended by this post, I sincerely apologise.

I am trying to remove it, but being new to the forum, don't know how to do this. If someone could please help and also inform me how to close my account I'd really appreciate it.

ask moderators to help remove the post, you have already said sorry, can't

see as there was any nastiness in your heart, when you placed the post, so why close your account, keep on posting.

ask moderators to help remove the post, you have already said sorry, can't see as there was any nastiness in your heart, when you placed the post, so why close your account, keep on posting.

Exactly. It was a well-expressed post. Why leave? (unless you want to for any other reason)