Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

Most Americans have never been on foreign soil . The retired do have worries for their children and grand children but it's not just the retired who are angry about America's decaying economy and threat to their security .

Are you talking about the amount of people that are killed by guns since 1980, the amount that now numbers over a million, an amount that is almost double the amount of American soldiers killed on the battlefield?

That is a serious threat to Americas security, what does Trump suggest to combat this threat?

Am I becoming more Islamic? :suspect:

I hadn't noticed! :hihi:

Are you the UK?

If you thought it would happen in the next 50 years would you support it or oppose it?

I don't. The analysis is highly suspect.

Its not paranoa, its a fact that the Muslim population is growing faster than the rest of the population and if the current trend continues this country will become a majority Muslim country.

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:09 ----------

I think they will all grow a beard and convert.:D

Yes I think so too. :D

I don't. The analysis is highly suspect.

You don't what? and you didn't answer the question, but based on your previouse post I will assume you would oppose it.

The retired do have worries for their children and grand children but it's not just the retired who are angry about America's decaying economy and threat to their security .

Jawohl mein Obergruppenführer....let's blame zee fuzzy Wuzzies.

You don't what? and you didn't answer the question, but based on your previouse post I will assume you would oppose it.

I dont think it will happen in the next 50 years.

So you don't think that the Muslim population is growing faster than the rest of the country?

It looks like you also think people should be told what to think and what to read.

I made a suggestion. Donald trump would put it into practice. First gen immigrants are breeding fast though. That's a fact. But I'd argue their offspring are becoming westernised rather than radicalising their school mates.

I said if you thought it would happen would you oppose or support.

It will in certain towns and cities. Leicester and Luton are well and their way, in terms of population at least.

Are you talking about the amount of people that are killed by guns since 1980, the amount that now numbers over a million, an amount that is almost double the amount of American soldiers killed on the battlefield?

That is a serious threat to Americas security, what does Trump suggest to combat this threat?

I don't think Trump has any plans to rage war against the gun lobby . Obama hasn't won any battles against the gun lobby during his two terms .

I said if you thought it would happen would you oppose or support

Do you have the same fear of other unchecked breeders...

Catholics?

Benefit claimants?