Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

You start by cutting imigration significantly, you stop children from being indoctrinated in religious schools, you ban new Mosques, you ban sheria courts and you stop increasing a famailies beneifits after the second child. You ban all books that incite violance.

Non of which will prevent the spread of Islam. What your proposals will do is increase the spread of Islamic fundamentalism. Nice move.

Whilst I think Trump should be challenged for his remarks and it is good to see so many challenge them, it is worth noting I seldom see people challenge the ban on non-Muslims entering Mecca.

I've yet to see anybody support Saudi's form of government, so the comparison doesn't really hold up.

My Smithy radar is twitching a little.

Yes mine as well!

Whilst I think Trump should be challenged for his remarks and it is good to see so many challenge them, it is worth noting I seldom see people challenge the ban on non-Muslims entering Mecca.

Maybe its because people dont think its an issue of any note and can see the difference between not being allowed into a small religious area v being banned from entering a country.

Hello tfh :D

To be fair, this IS a concern:

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/dec/11/ofsted-unregistered-schools-inspectors-faith

Should I start a thread on it? :hihi:

I think Islam, particularly extremist (and even some less extreme things it thinks important) needs to be challenged. All faith schools need shutting down - kids needs need a decent education (which to be fair a lot of faith schools provide) but we don't need some Muslim or Christian or Jewish flavoured Hogwarts.

Immigration needs to be tackled - but that's a numbers thing. But we aren't being turned into a Muslim country. If you are scared white Christian, breed. You aren't producing enough to keep us a white, Christian country.

Maybe its because people dont think its an issue of any note and can see the difference between not being allowed into a small religious area v being banned from entering a country.

Yes :D.............

If you are scared white Christian, breed. You aren't producing enough to keep us a white, Christian country.

Pahahaaa!

Dude, there are WAY too many people on this planet

Don't encourage them :suspect:

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 21:57 ----------

What's the first rule of Fight Club?

:D

Please PM me?

No, Have you thought about moving to Soudi Arabia?

No. I can't drink or eye up totty on the beach or a night out (but what's the point of a night out - no booze!) because they're all covered up. And it's too hot. And I like bacon.

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 22:01 ----------

Pahahaaa!

Dude, there are WAY too many people on this planet

Don't encourage them :suspect:

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 21:57 ----------

On this I wholeheartedly agree.

I think Islam, particularly extremist (and even some less extreme things it thinks important) needs to be challenged. All faith schools need shutting down - kids needs need a decent education (which to be fair a lot of faith schools provide) but we don't need some Muslim or Christian or Jewish flavoured Hogwarts.

Immigration needs to be tackled - but that's a numbers thing. But we aren't being turned into a Muslim country. If you are scared white Christian, breed. You aren't producing enough to keep us a white, Christian country.

So you don't think that the Muslim population is growing faster than the rest of the country?

Have you thought about moving to North Korea? They're big on telling people what to think and what to read.

It looks like you also think people should be told what to think and what to read.

On this I wholeheartedly agree.

Tinfoil did you ever watch a series called Utopia? It was a pretty good futuristic thriller that touched on that subject in a fictional way. Well worth a watch if you havent seen it.