Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

This needs some explaining. Are Catholics not Christians then?

Henry VIII separated the Church of England from Rome. Protestantism had been in England for about 1,000 years by then and so "we" weren't all Catholics at any time.

Protestantism arose in the early 16th century. The schism between Eastern and Roman churches, which I guess is what you are really referring to, had its origins in the 10th century.

Anyway, who will be our Muslim King Henry VIII who is going to lead a country, that mostly couldn't give a stuff about religion, towards mass conversion to Islam.

Remember, we need 35 million more Muslims by 2050 so he'd better arrive soon.

---------- Post added 14-12-2015 at 20:38 ----------

No it contains specualtion not facts, claiming that fertility rates will fall or imigration will be lower, or conversions will be lower in the future are not facts, they are specualtion.

Its not nonsense it's 3,000,000 double in decade 1, then decade 2 and 3 and 4 and 5.

It happened over the past 5 decades so it isn't impossible for it to happend over the next 5 decades, unlikey yes but not imposible as you have claimed.

There are 2 billion muslims and they mostly live in crapholes, some want to come here and you want them to come here.

I think you need to read the material at the link. It's analysis not speculation.

You are speculating. Just accept that your argument that there will be a Muslim majority by 2050 is incorrect. I know you are clinging on by the fingertips here but let it go.

Edited by I1L2T3

I think you need to read the material at the link. It's analysis not speculation.

You are speculating. Just accept that your argument that there will be a Muslim majority by 2050 is incorrect. I know you are clinging on by the fingertips here but let it go.

Yes I read it and its most definitly speculation, yes I am also specualting hence the reason I used a very important word, I said if the trend continues, now you can speculate that it won't if you want, but it isn't a fact that it won't.

I'm frankly fed up with theists constantly fighting over stupid details.

This entire thread is about 3 groups of people who all worship the same imaginary bearded sky ghost and differ by a few prophets out of dozens.

Not only that but all 3 groups have a fierce history of internal conflict. It seems that they can even kill each other over things they agree on.

As there's no real difference that I can see, and no peace seems possible even within a single group. I'm just going to refer to all of them as the Yahwists and be done with it.

I'm going to go back to my day job of helping figure out how the Universe actually works, including how it started. Tomorrow I may start a thread explaining my understanding of what we know so far. In case you're wondering, it doesn't look good for the old 'a big powerful invisible ghost kind of chap with a beard made it' hypothesis.

This entire thread is about 3 groups of people who all worship the same imaginary bearded sky ghost and differ by a few prophets out of dozens.

Not only that but all 3 groups have a fierce history of internal conflict. It seems that they can even kill each other over things they agree on.

As there's no real difference that I can see, and no peace seems possible even within a single group. I'm just going to refer to all of them as the Yahwists and be done with it.

I'm going to go back to my day job of helping figure out how the Universe actually works, including how it started. Tomorrow I may start a thread explaining my understanding of what we know so far. In case you're wondering, it doesn't look good for the old 'a big powerful invisible ghost kind of chap with a beard made it' hypothesis.

Common sense post but of no use to the religious,goddidit and that's that.

Indeed. Coca Cola called it right 44 years ago

As per the title; it would be fascinating to hear from anyone who actually approves of Mr Trump and what he says.

After reading today’s news papers I would say YES!

After reading today’s news papers I would say YES!

There is an important point about extremism underlying his utterances. He just articulates it so badly.

There is an important point about extremism underlying his utterances. He just articulates it so badly.

He will say it as he thinks. And after reading the papers today he is correct.

Fox News know Trump would be a disaster. All their conservative commentators are going for anyone-but-Trump. At the moment, Ted Cruz.

What's your job? Sounds cool :D

What's your job? Sounds cool :D

My job is split between Linux sys admin and particle astrophysics research.