Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

So how do you "prevent the spread of Islam in the UK"?

*Cough* :shocked:

Think you mean "how do you prevent the spread of Da'esh sympathisers in the UK"

You're welcome :D

(Otherwise your comment makes you look like an idiot :hihi:)

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 21:25 ----------

Yes , I support him . He talks a lot of common sense .

http://time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

What did he actually say?

Was completely distracted by his head :gag::hihi:

Edited by Solomon1

Think you mean "how do you prevent the spread of Da'esh sympathisers in the UK"

No, I know I mean 'Islam'.

So how do you "prevent the spread of Islam in the UK"?

You start by cutting imigration significantly, you stop children from being indoctrinated in religious schools, you ban new Mosques, you ban sheria courts and you stop increasing a famailies beneifits after the second child. You ban all books that incite violance.

No, I know I mean 'Islam'.

I tried to help you dude

Thank you and goodnight :wave:

You start by cutting imigration significantly, you stop children from being indoctrinated in religious schools, you ban new Mosques, you ban sheria courts and you stop increasing a famailies beneifits after the second child. You ban all books that incite violance.

Have you thought about moving to North Korea? They're big on telling people what to think and what to read.

Have you thought about moving to North Korea? They're big on telling people what to think and what to read.

No, Have you thought about moving to Soudi Arabia?

I tried to help you dude

Thank you and goodnight :wave:

I'm not even sure what it is you're trying to help me with other than trying to think for me. But goodnight anyway.

Whilst I think Trump should be challenged for his remarks and it is good to see so many challenge them, it is worth noting I seldom see people challenge the ban on non-Muslims entering Mecca.

the only people i know supporting trump are those who are retired, tend to be from middle america and never really ever left us soil or has never interacted with someone who wasnt christian.

as a ny'er and knowing how much of a joke he really is, its kinda sickening to see people support him. making up lies about what happened on 9/11 (the families of the tower victims have called him out for using their families deaths to spew lies) in new jersey and worse.

i wouldnt want someone who has been bankrupt at least three times in his professional life, lived off handouts from various states to support his ventures (aka tax breaks) and more.

i mean, the ny press hated him for years. i remember seeing serious newscasters breaking up laughing when trump air went bankrupt. count downs to when the taj mahal - in atlantic city, would close it doors and more.

Whilst I think Trump should be challenged for his remarks and it is good to see so many challenge them, it is worth noting I seldom see people challenge the ban on non-Muslims entering Mecca.

Yeah man

I'm losing sleep over this one :nod: