Are there any Forummers who actually support Mr Trump?

As per the title; it would be fascinating to hear from anyone who actually approves of Mr Trump and what he says.

As I just posted in the other thread, a surprising amount of people in the US support Trump. I support his right to represent the democratic will of the people he may be elected to represent.

America has arguably done worse with regards to human rights before and it is pretty much forgotten about now, internment and testege experiments to name but two.

If I was a Republican however, I would not vote for him.

As I just posted in the other thread, a surprising amount of people in the US support Trump. I support his right to represent the democratic will of the people he may be elected to represent.

America has arguably done worse with regards to human rights before and it is pretty much forgotten about now, internment and testege experiments to name but two.

If I was a Republican however, I would not vote for him.

It doesn't surprise me runningman,there is strong support from the white Christians,right wing bigots for his views,but he will not be president,too hawkish for the sensible citizens.

He had the balls to say something others in high place will condemn him for in public, but in private think he may have a point.

I love Mr Trump. You're FIRED!!! haha never gets old.

We've all been supporting Mr Trump financially in his role as an Ambassador for the madcap Scottish Government.

The Barnett Formula adds insult to injury but gives us a ruddy good pun that's worth every extra penny.

We've all been supporting Mr Trump financially in his role as an Ambassador for the madcap Scottish Government.

The Barnett Formula adds insult to injury but gives us a ruddy good pun that's worth every extra penny.

:huh:

Worth every penny?

Well I think it was too much toupee... :roll:

I wonder who would win at the polls if Trump was standing against Merkel, one wants them out, the other wants them in.

Angel1

As per the title; it would be fascinating to hear from anyone who actually approves of Mr Trump and what he says.

He seems to say what a lot of Americans think but aren't allowed to say because the PC police.