Sheffield Forum Meet Up revivial.

Anyone who is fancying a meet up, just suggest a list of dates or even just a preferred day of the week.

ill have to try and get to one when im next down sheff, not very often these days, just seems to be flying visits for funerals :(

---------- Post added 26-12-2015 at 13:17 ----------

If you bring some with you, yes.

or nip out and try finding some in the skip behind waitrose LOL

There used to plenty of mods present back in the old days.

Back in the old days, before mods became universally hated. Pete is the exception of course, and good on him. As a forum user He worked hard to shake off negativity towards him based on his mod status.

Edited by Draggletail

I've been to a bunch of meets, nights out, parties, camping, walking. I've met a bunch of awesome people too.

I used to run the Harlequin one after Swami had to stop doing it. The numbers dwindled but not because of fall outs. Monday was the only night the Harlequin didn't get packed and not many people go out on a Monday especially if they work. I now meet up with friends both from SF and FB but not as a regular planned meet

Will Cyclone still be running Trolls corner. Hes the best :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i think its all round to alcos for a night of parsonians and dried wasps floating above the ground on his top secret hover pad

Back in the old days, before mods became universally hated. Pete is the exception of course, and good on him. As a forum user He worked hard to shake off negativity towards him based on his mod status.

I went to a few in Hillsborough, but I never had a high profile either as a mod or admin, so didnt get any abuse at those. I never made it to the Dev Cat or the Harlequin. ?

I went to a few in Hillsborough, but I never had a high profile either as a mod or admin, so didnt get any abuse at those. I never made it to the Dev Cat or the Harlequin.

it would be fun to have one now as long as everyone stayed anonymous until the last half hour? see if people could guess everyone's posters SF name just by chatting socially in the real world ??

If youre not carefull you will get a 3 day ban.Been banned for a lot less than this you naughty boy. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i think its all round to alcos for a night of parsonians and dried wasps floating above the ground on his top secret hover pad

Fine with me. As long as everybody comes in a top quality Hazmat suit and magnetic boots it should keep fatalities to a minimum. :cool: