Brian Blessed (actor) ?

Gosh I would love to go for a few pints with him. Trouble is as I talk a lot I doubt he would get a word in edgeways ! :thumbsup:

I think Brian isn't the sort of shy retiring type that struggles to get a word in:hihi:

I'd bet he's a laugh to be around though I suspect it'd all be too much for the likes of AlexAtkin.

Oooh I've always liked Brian Blessed ever since he played Fancy Smith in Z Cars when I was a little girl.

He couldn't act then, can't act now. He's had more opportunity than most to sharpen up his act. To no avail. He can shout though. :rant: Enough said?

I used to see (rather hear) him and his lovely wife Hildergard Neil around Richmond.

Francy perfectly summed it up: ACTOR???

What a boring world it would be without the likes of Brian Blessed.

We need more variety on TV, stage and in life in general, not less.

I'd rather watch and listen to Brian than most of the interchangeable cloned presenters/actors/guests you see and hear these days

He doesn't come from Goldthorpe.

He comes from Mexborough.

He was born in hospital in Mexborough but he actually grew up in Goldthorpe on Probert Avenue.

I really dont like his booming voice why does he need to do it every time he opens his mouth. Never heard him speak normally in my life :confused:

He was born in hospital in Mexborough but he actually grew up in Goldthorpe on Probert Avenue.

I was born in Mexborough Hospital - I wondered what that noise was

Local bloke does well, let's rain on his parade. I think he is great and its fantastic that he is still working at his age.