Cashpoint withdrawal amount?

Unless you can find someone to take you to other banks, I doubt you will get that amount

It's limited by your account type and card... most have a £250 or £300 daily limit from cards, but machines also only allow you to take up to a maximum.... not sure on what this is though as It's likely higher than the highest daily account limit...

Why not just go into the bank to withdraw the funds?

Most banks set a limit if 250 or 300 some may let you increase this to 500 but I've only known business accounts be able to draw more

I don't think a cash machine will let you withdraw that much, if you need to go the bank the ones at meadowhall are open later than most normal branches

It's your bank card which determines the amount you can get out on a daily basis. I can get £500 out a day on my HSBC Card. If you ring your bank they can change the limit set for 24 hours, so you should be able to get the cash out (funds permitting)

Thank you so much again for all the help you have given - I've got it now! The bit about the ramraid really made us laugh though, on an otherwise sad and awful day.

H.

Use a JCB and a chain, and you can get as much out as it's got! ;)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: cheer'd my day up..

My daily cash withdrawal limit is £1000 and I tried to take £300 out of the machine outside the co-op at stannington the other night and it would only allow me to take £250 so I had to go to Hillsborough to take the other £50 out..

I think some machines do only allow a certain amount you can take from them.