If your phone contract ends, do your research!

When your mobile phone contract ends make sure you do your research into new contracts... even if you don't want to switch companys...

I was with O2 paying £30 a month for 200mins and 500 texts per month... my contract ended and I was looking around and found T-Mobiles Flexi plans and 25% off... so I could get their £35 contract for £26.75 :)

Phoned O2 up to cancel, hoping they might give me a decent deal, and they've exceeded what I'd imagined...

£25 per month, 750 anytime/anyone minutes, 750 texts, a new SE K750i mobile and £30 credit to cover buying a memory stick for it because they dont have any W810i's in stock...

just shows how much of a profit they make off their normal contracts if they can offer me so much more for £5 less than I've been paying for the last 12 months!!

I do the exact same every year when my contract is up and Orange always beat anything anyone else offers me. I've been with them 3 years now and every year my talk plan gets cheaper and better (wonder when it will stop :loopy: ?) I even went round all the major shops and the assistants all said go for the deal they have offered you because there's no chance they could beat it.

I do the exact same every year when my contract is up and Orange always beat anything anyone else offers me. I've been with them 3 years now and every year my talk plan gets cheaper and better (wonder when it will stop :loopy: ?) I even went round all the major shops and the assistants all said go for the deal they have offered you because there's no chance they could beat it.

Same here! :thumbsup:

Ive been with Orange since 1998!!

I have an annual contract with O2 which costs £120 p.a. and includes 75 free minutes a month but they have started to reduce this every year (it was 100 mins last year) because they don't like annual contracts. I'll probably have to go onto a monthly one this year, chiz, chiz.

ive been with O2 for 3 years, get 500 texts and 300 off peak minutes for £20 a month.