Where in sheffield can I buy video tapes?

I gave away HUNDREDS last year. Tried donating them to charity shops, but even they didnt want them..

That vintage clothes shop on Angel St sell pre-recorded ones at £1 each!

I've got some new tapes if you still need some

I have some free VCR video tapes available some really good titles yours if you want them

That vintage clothes shop on Angel St sell pre-recorded ones at £1 each!

I bet they don't sell many then, 10p seems more like the going rate in a lot of charity shops.

Just in case you are not sorted yet Poundland on Kilner way have some, I was in there earlier today. They are on the back wall in the middle near earphones etc, bottom shelf or near, green and white box. they had loads. x

Hi would you belive it few years ago I threw literaly hundreds of reusable tapes away when clearing out my parents house no one wanted them kept a few as I too still have a recorder and many pre bought tapes to watch and it's easier to record than mess about finding progs on watch later channels. Have you tried Barnsley flee market on a Tuesday, or Doncaster flee market or the antiques center in the Heritage Center in Elsecar, yes tapes are becoming antiques. :)

theres a bloke giving some away in the swap/giveaway section only need to put a bit of sellotape over the tabs

I hope this is the right place to start this thread.

Can anyone tell me of anywhere that still sells videos? I still have a good VCR player and continue to use it, however many of my tapes are becoming old and poor quality and would like to purchase some new ones.

I'm thinking it'll be charity shops or market stalls but not aware of any.

I realise it's a long shot but thought I'd ask anyway!

Hi, just resurrecting this thread because I have a few videos which I want to get rid of. They are all pre-recorded, about 24 in total, 12 of which are "Queen" musical ones. If you still wanting videos, please get in touch, you made welcome to them, otherwise they are going in the bin. Tried 3 charity shops and nobody wants them, such a shame!