Donald Trump 'Ban all Muslims from entering USA"

Oh I didn't know that I was under orders to respond to your question, maybe it would be easier to ask yourself 'are you happy with what has been achieved in Europe and what would be the advantageous of a carefully planned migration rather than the chaos we have now'

What is the EY commission?

Why bother quoting a post which had 2 very simple questions and then choose to post soemthing completely different?

You still havent bothered to explain that post either. You seem intent on blaming the commission.

You cant expect people to give your posts any credibility if you cant explain or back them up.

If you are unable or want to keep your explanations a secret, then am fine with that.

Why bother quoting a post which had 2 very simple questions and then choose to post soemthing completely different?

You still havent bothered to explain that post either. You seem intent on blaming the commission.

You cant expect people to give your posts any credibility if you cant explain or back them up.

If you are unable or want to keep your explanations a secret, then am fine with that.

Well aren't you just the little bossy britches, I will continue to post what I want and answer whichever question I want and certainly do not need your permission to do either or neither.

Well aren't you just the little bossy britches, I will continue to post what I want and answer whichever question I want and certainly do not need your permission to do either or neither.

As I said why bother quoting something as a turn of reference amd then post something completely off topic.

I'll just assume you dont know the answer or are unable to explain your point.

There were two questions and you failed to answer either of them.

You might want to explain what the policies of the EY commission have to do with it as well.

As I said why bother quoting something as a turn of reference amd then post something completely off topic.

I'll just assume you dont know the answer or are unable to explain your point.

The migrant chaos in the EU and the problems that is has and will continue to cause are the direct result of the policies of EU commission, I still find it hard to believe that they intended this to happen but they planned and implemented this policy and I don't think that anyone watching this uncontrolled madness play out should be castigated for saying lets not do that, lets give ourselves time to ensure that we keep control of the problem. It seem very sensible to me.

If you don't understand what the EU has to do with the migrant problem then there is very little you can add to any discussion. I think my post above deals with your questions you may not like my answer but repeating the same questions is futile. For the record what is a turn of reference?

If you don't understand what the EU has to do with the migrant problem then there is very little you can add to any discussion. I think my post above deals with your questions you may not like my answer but repeating the same questions is futile. For the record what is a turn of reference?

What caused the refugees to flee their homelands in the first place?

Clue= It wasn't the EU.

Clue= It wasn't the EU.

Major part

Conveniently forgotten :mad:

People are so SO stupid :shakes:

Clue= It wasn't the EU.

Major part

Conveniently forgotten :mad:

People are so SO stupid :shakes:

And the Sunni killed the Shias

And the Shias killed the Sunni'

And they both killed the Kurds

And they all killed each other

Until there was absolutely no one left

Peace

Allah Hu Akbar

maybe we have reached the time when all religions will die out ........

.......there is no better advertisement for atheism than Islam:thumbsup:.

Allah Hu Akba

The wrong flavour of Islam? :confused:

Before that, it was totalitarianism (under Hussein, Gadhafi, Khomeyni et al), but I'm really not sure the refugees gained much at all from the change (a more cynical person would perhaps say 'same difference' under a single autocrat or a cabal of theocrats :twisted:).

If anything, their quality of life has certainly deteriorated quite substantially since the highs of the 70s and the still relatively 'decents' of the 90s. The theme that runs commonly to all such states on a substantially coincident timescale is, quite clearly -and regrettably- 'ever less secularity between then and now' :(

Edited by L00b

I'd suggest the race to the bottom on human rights between Iran and Saudi has quite a lot to do with it. Or whose ideology is the worse? Sunni or Shia?

This is one explanation.

Ex-Muslim Speaks Out about 'The Koran Dilemma'

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2011/september/ex-muslim-speaks-out-about-the-koran-dilemma/?mobile=false

According to Fadi, life under Islam is much different than the whitewashed version often presented by the Western media and Muslim pressure groups.

That includes the Koran's call to jihad, or "holy" war, against non-believers.

"It is basically a proscriptive demand found in the Koran when it comes to jihad - killing the infidels, spreading Islam until there is no other religion on earth except the religion of Allah," Fadi explained.

This guy needs to learn what historical context means and so do you....

betterman and Fadi both need to learn about what the definition of jihad is.

(and the major, major differences between the Greater Jihad and the Lesser Jihad.)

---------- Post added 18-01-2016 at 15:49 ----------

Which verse of the Koran explains which verses can be ignored at differnt points in time because my understanding is that the Koran is the regarded as unchanging word of God valid for all time.

If historical context applied Muslims would eat pork, instead they follow the rule from 1600 years ago which was sensable at the time but no longer applies.

If you can, look up the words "Exegesis" and "Hermeneutics" in the dictionary.

---------- Post added 18-01-2016 at 15:52 ----------

(snip) The Bible doesn't have to be taken literaly because it is accpeted to be the word of many men, but the Koran has to be obayed compleatley because it is believed to be the word of God.

---------- Post added 10-12-2015 at 09:31 ----------

[/color]

They do, but you can't then claim that someone following the Koran to the letter isn't a Mulism. The more of it that they obay the more Isamic they are.

I prefer to sell on Ebay, myself.

---------- Post added 18-01-2016 at 15:54 ----------

Was that because a wind farm would use up all the renewable energy, just like erm... solar power, erm.... would?

---------- Post added 18-01-2016 at 15:56 ----------

They are Muslims and it isn't politicly correct to be outraged when it comes to Muslims.

---------- Post added 17-12-2015 at 19:36 ----------

I would also expect Western liberal democracies to act differntly, we should definitly welcome Israelites.

the best Desmond Dekker record ever!

And the Sunni killed the Shias

And the Shias killed the Sunni'

And they both killed the Kurds

And they all killed each other

Until there was absolutely no one left

Peace

Allah Hu Akbar

maybe we have reached the time when all religions will die out ........

.......there is no better advertisement for atheism than Islam:thumbsup:.

Allah Hu Akba

I thought that was an Indian Restaurant on Meadowbank Rd. :D

PS/ i agree with every word you say .

Clue= It wasn't the EU.

don't need a clue for this one mafya its islam :roll: