Donald Trump 'Ban all Muslims from entering USA"

As I've said plenty of times, I believe that countries like Saudi are despotic countries that are only run for the benefit of their rulers.

You prove my point that in your eyes it can't posibly be anything to do with Islam, when in fact all they are doing is acting Islamic, you oppose their actions but can't bring yourself to oppose the religion that is the root cause of those actions.

You prove my point that in your eyes it can't posibly be anything to do with Islam, when in fact all they are doing is acting Islamic, you oppose their actions but can't bring yourself to oppose the religion that is the root cause of those actions.

Don't be so daft.

I see the issue as a power issue, the people in control have the power and they'll do anything to both take advantage of that power and hold on to that power. There has been despotic power hungry leaders of all different ideologies, so no it's not an Islamic issue.

Don't be so daft.

I see the issue as a power issue, the people in control have the power and they'll do anything to both take advantage of that power and hold on to that power. There has been despotic power hungry leaders of all different ideologies, so no it's not an Islamic issue.

Their power comes from the relgion and the people will only be free when they stop believing in fairy stories. You are right there have been despotic power hungry leaders of all different ideologies but they were not elivated to the position of Prophet of God and revered by millions.

Their power comes from the relgion and the people will only be free when they stop believing in fairy stories. You are right there have been despotic power hungry leaders of all different ideologies but they were not elivated to the position of Prophet of God and revered by millions.

I disagree, Lenin, Hitler, Mao Tse-tung et al were revered by millions and treated like demigods if not actual gods.

I disagree, Lenin, Hitler, Mao Tse-tung et al were revered by millions and treated like demigods if not actual gods.

I'm not convinced, but assuming they were revered as demigods, would you chalange someone that reveres Hitler or alow them to perpetuate their belief unchalanged.

I'm not convinced, but assuming they were revered as demigods, would you chalange someone that reveres Hitler or alow them to perpetuate their belief unchalanged.

I don't believe that the 'evil' is religion per se, I think that it's the working towards a utopia. Whether that be heaven or a workers paradise, but good people will commits acts of utter evil if they believe that they are moving the goal of utopia a little closer.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

Donald Trump loses wind farm legal challenge

I said I have a feeling he's being an intentional wind-up merchant

See what you did there?

you can add Tony Bliar & George Bush to JFK's list, the same George Bush to whom God said he should invade Iraq.

and as for Bliar's conversion to Catholicism. . . he still fancies himself as a future Pope, just watch this space.

you can add Tony Bliar & George Bush to JFK's list, the same George Bush to whom God said he should invade Iraq.

and as for Bliar's conversion to Catholicism. . . he still fancies himself as a future Pope, just watch this space.

'Pope Tony' hmm, has a ring.

I have my money on him being some kind of plant from the Democrat party... Seems to be tearing apart the Republicans from the inside.

I have my money on him being some kind of plant from the Democrat party... Seems to be tearing apart the Republicans from the inside.

Believe me, the Republicans don't need outside nutters. Their doing just dandy on their own.

I'd bet he wouldn't ban the King of Saudi Arabia, or the rest of their royal family entering the USA. He's the Farage of American politics, he appeals to the lowest common denominator.

that would be hillary clinton , read up on some facts before you start spouting your usual ill informed drivel.

the saudis gave between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation between the time the foundation was created through 2014,

the Saudi royalty have called for Trump to withdraw from the presidential race :loopy:

meanwhile/Donald Trump has opened a double-digit lead over his next-closest Republican rival, less than three weeks before the first votes of the 2016 presidential race are cast, a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll finds.

Edited by johncocker