Fencing company/suppliers recommendations - no jobs/quotes/advertising

Hi

I need a L shaped fence in my back garden (6 x 6ft panels + Posts) 3 panels per side

1. remove the current fences and wooden posts

2. put on concrete posts and new fences

Don't want something super expensive I can even source the materials then have someone to put it up.

Does anyone have recommendation?

Cheers

Thanks ricgem2002 will give them a call :-)

As the title suggests im looking for companies offering the cheapest prices on fence panels, concrete posts and gravel boards, i'll be fitting them myself but as everyone does i want the best bang for my buck and want decent quality without having my arm pulled out of its socket

Probably on the wrong section but I was wondering if anyone can recommend a fencing company who are cheap and decent? I am moving to a new house soon and the entire fencing needs replacing pretty quick so my dog can have a garden to run around in.

We recently used - Sarah Henry & Son http://www.fencinginrotherham.co.uk/ - to replace the fencing at the front of our house, very happy with the price and the results.

Yes, just had a back garden gate installed by them, excellent work , good quality materials, and good price. Sarah is very attentive and trustworthy, will use again.

I’m looking for someone who can supply and install some steel security fencing (the green fence you see in schools and sports grounds) to create a chicken run. 4m x 2m with a door.

If anyone knows of anyone who can do this please pm me. I’m based in Sheffield just off Abbeydale. — looking for recommendations.

07801 353776

Anyone recommend fencing company for two sides of a garden, plus garden gate within the fence line, it's to open onto a field. Must have references and be reliable. Thanks

Just had the rear fence done by Sarah Henry at http://www.fencinginrotherham.co.uk/, whose details I found on here.

I'm very pleased with the results, the price & the communication.

Many thanks & highly recommended.

Just had the rear fence done by Sarah Henry at http://www.fencinginrotherham.co.uk/, whose details I found on here.

I'm very pleased with the results, the price & the communication.

Many thanks & highly recommended.

nice to see that sarah and her team are getting more work from off here will be having her back later in the year when i finish my garden project :thumbsup: