Fencing company/suppliers recommendations - no jobs/quotes/advertising

You can get fairly cheap concrete posts from B&Q and then just featherboard fence panels at around £15 each depending on the height you want of course. The concrete posts are about £18:

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Concrete-Fence-Post-100mmx60mmx2-4m-Slotted/p/540063

Fence panels also £18:

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Overlap-Fence-Panel-1-83m-x-1-83m-Autumn-Gold/p/540053

I'm sure you find it cheaper if you look around.

It might not be ugly to you but I'd rather have a fence than an overgrown bush it was there when we moved in we have had it cut back but still need fence even if the bush stays it does attract wildlife

Thats surprising, it should be attracting a verity of birds for the berries, and the flowers should attract insects, also makes a good nesting site, they usually make a good hedge.

Thanx for the info on wickes very good just got to get a handyman to do it

Cardboard Tesco wine carriers can then be blu tacked onto the top at intervals to create an impressive castellated look which will put off would be intruders for only a few pence more.

Tres chic!

You can get fairly cheap concrete posts from B&Q and then just featherboard fence panels at around £15 each depending on the height you want of course. The concrete posts are about £18:

I am in the process of making a fence to fit in the gaps of a castellated wall, I havnt a clue how much to ask the landlord for.

It it surprising how cheap the metrerials are, even made to measure panels.

I guess the concrete ones would cost a lot, to have someone fit them.

we used the fence company on Station Road Chapeltown.

Decent quality and installed as arranged.

Both us and our neighbour were very happy

Any recommendations for some fencing work?

Thanks

Hello

I'm building quite a long fence up the garden and will need between 75 & 150 19mm x 100mm x 1800mm treated rough sawn fence lats.

Although I am looking for a good price I do want wood that will last and look good.

Can anybody recommend a good timber merchants or supplier to use?

Any advice appreciated.

Many Thanks

J

Hello how good and reliable are Yorkshire fencing? Station Road, we are looking to get some privacy fencing for our garden before xmas and want a good company obviously!

Edited by wendyG

Hi does anybody know a good fencing company in Sheffield