Fencing company/suppliers recommendations - no jobs/quotes/advertising

Hillsborough Fencing have a great reputation.

I've used Thomas Fencing on Archer Road, Abbeydale - great quality panels compared to what you'd get from B&Q etc and posts are also decent quality - only £5 delivery too.

I'll second hillsborough fencing, they've done several jobs for me in the past and they've been done well and for a reasonable price.

for best quality fencing made to order and cheaper than anywhere ...contact gary maskrey at yew tree farm ,main road , troway.s21 5ru ....he will make your fence and deliver to your garden !!

Natural Garden Products on Rutland Rd/Rutland St - same building as Jacksons Woodturners. Pretty much carry same fence panels as Hillsborough Fencing but much, much cheaper.

We have just recently had our fencing done and used Hillsborough Fencing after shopping around.

We wanted quality fences not the kind that is all splinted.

Great service.

I'm wanting some cheap but decent fence for my garden nothing to fancy it's about 6ft in length but there is a firethorn bush to remove first there is no fence in place at moment only this ugly bush any recommendations

Edited by bush16
spelling mistake

I'm still laughing at the absolutely unintentional but superb typo. Nothing to fany...only an ugly bush.

I know how childish I am and apologise.

I'm wanting some cheap but decent fence for my garden nothing to fany it's about 6ft in length but there is a firethorn bush to remove first there is no fence in place at moment only this ugly bush any recommendations

Pyracantha isn't an ugly bush and will stand up to the elements much better than a cheap fence.

It might not be ugly to you but I'd rather have a fence than an overgrown bush it was there when we moved in we have had it cut back but still need fence even if the bush stays it does attract wildlife

Just get a few pallets and nail them together. Cheap as chips.

Cardboard Tesco wine carriers can then be blu tacked onto the top at intervals to create an impressive castellated look which will put off would be intruders for only a few pence more.