Planning application rear of Greenhill Manor House

I have tried unsuccessfully to see if there are details on the web re a planning application for 2 properties at the rear of the Manor house on the main road through Greenhill Village.

Could someone help me out please with details.

An actual address/postcode would be a good start.

Without it, you can zoom in on the map tab on here and any application will be shown:

http://publicaccess.sheffield.gov.uk/online-applications/

This one?

http://publicaccess.sheffield.gov.uk/online-applications/caseDetails.do?keyVal=NXEI0ONYFY000&caseType=Application

Edited by cgksheff

There was a big hoo hah about this land a few years ago, residents blocked a planning application.

There was a big hoo hah about this land a few years ago, residents blocked a planning application.

Yeah i'm just reading the comments.

I guess they dont want people looking over their gardens from the rear

---------- Post added 07-12-2015 at 08:17 ----------

It's been refused twice already

Is this a case of trying to be "third time lucky"? Two previous applications for similar development on this site have been, quite rightly, refused by Sheffield planners in the past the most recent being 2011 (see below). It is inconceivable that greenfield land such as this should be put at risk when so much potential brownfield land is available (I refer to both sides of Prince of Wales Road).

Seems like the previous planning application was only refused due to vehicle access causing a potential hazard on the main road.

Looking at the new and the old refused plans they've not done anything to remedy this, unless that bit of info is buried somewhere else???

In 2008 the planning department said the access was not wide enough, too long and had poor visibility for vehicles pulling out onto the main road.

Unless they intend to bulldoze the neighbours hedge/fence/wall to get better access and visibility I'm not sure how it sorts the issue??

has everyone copied and sent in the same objection letter as well, it keeps popping up??

(Seems quite well written to be fair)

Edited by geared

Seems like the previous planning application was only refused due to vehicle access causing a potential hazard on the main road.

Looking at the new and the old refused plans they've not done anything to remedy this, unless that bit of info is buried somewhere else???

In 2008 the planning department said the access was not wide enough, too long and had poor visibility for vehicles pulling out onto the main road.

Unless they intend to bulldoze the neighbours hedge/fence/wall to get better access and visibility I'm not sure how it sorts the issue??

has everyone copied and sent in the same objection letter as well, it keeps popping up??

(Seems quite well written to be fair)

My bold=

The comments all mention the same issues in a similar way, I think it's a group of nimbys getting together and objecting...