Anyone else sick of being forced into multiplayer

To get "pwned in multi-player on a regular basis", first I'd have to play on a regular basis.

Which is rather a luxury these days, what with the curse of ever-increasing familial and professional responsibilities. I can't remember the last time I used the PC for anything other than work or switched the 360 on, and my Xbox One has been sat sealed in its Amazon box by my arcade cab since Black Friday.

So on these very rare occasion when I have 10 to 20 minutes spare, and I happen to fancy spending them playing a videogame, of course the last thing I want is to have to co-exist virtually with all manner of prepubescent acne-eaten hormonal tools like you :)

Back under your bridge to molest some goats you go :thumbsup:

You can't react with a wall of text and then try and be clever calling me a troll. Besides, this is a gaming thread. We gamers are hardcore. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. I bet you feed in league like nobodies business. If it happened on my watch we'd vote kick you. Stick to wearing your shirt and tie and selling life insurance policies and leave the gaming to the pros. Single player campaigns and bots indeed! this guy is just too much.

You can't react with a wall of text and then try and be clever calling me a troll.
If the boot fits, wear it young man :)

Besides, this is a gaming thread. We gamers are hardcore. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. I bet you feed in league like nobodies business. If it happened on my watch we'd vote kick you. Stick to wearing your shirt and tie and selling life insurance policies and leave the gaming to the pros. Single player campaigns and bots indeed! this guy is just too much.
My, that's quite a lot of betting you're doing today. Looks like you need help. Gambling addiction is such a curse :(

If the boot fits, wear it young man :)

(

OK buddy, I didn't want to do this but you've brought it on yourself. What's your download? What's your upload? Lets see who's the bigger man right now!

OK buddy, I didn't want to do this but you've brought it on yourself. What's your download? What's your upload? Lets see who's the bigger man right now!
Have you thought about doing radio comedy shows? :confused:

Note that I'm only suggesting radio to be helpful and spare your feelings, because "hardcore gamers" are very rarely telegenic. If you've done GQ covers, by all means do consider TV as well :)

...Back under your bridge to molest some goats you go :thumbsup:

You know, it's not a really satisfying troll thread until someone mentions something about how games are for kids, or getting out more, or at the very least quotes a bit of Susan Greenfield. Disappointing.

Ah now come on, Hecate, you're not going to complain about the amount of foreplay, surely?!?

I was only just getting mildly titillated here :(

:D

Worth to mention, Doom , 2016. Having a blast shooting demons and finding secrets. Amazing SP oriented game, true to the original.

i am solely a one player man myself

So you play with yourself? :D

I had destiny found the game okay but being forced to always find people to play the raids with was very frustrating from the kids to the idiots. The same for GTA when the hiests finally came out you were forced to find other players and well that went well....

Now there is the division a game that looks fantastic but yet again you will be punished for playing alone.

Why shouldn't we have the option to play alone? Why have we always got to try and find people who are decent enough to play with without all the hassle that comes with online gaming.

I think the whole fun part of these games is that you get to play them with other people, but then again, of course, you have to like the people you play with. I used to play WoW with my friends, and it was always tons of fun. It wasn't the same after a part of them stopped playing :(

But even so, I would not enjoy playing with bots or stuff like that, or single player games, it's fun seeing that there's people online, doing what you're doing and enjoying the same stuff, plus the occasional jokes etc.. :hihi: