Clothes and stuff needed. Where to go for help?

Look on Gumtree on the freebies bit. Alway got furniture and stuff going free or extremely cheap. I got a dining room table for £10 and also see sofas on the for free.

Around 4.30 or 5 would be best.

Great. Thank you loads for that :)

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 12:58 ----------

Around 4.30 or 5 would be best.

Can u send me your address and post code please

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 16:48 ----------

Look on Gumtree on the freebies bit. Alway got furniture and stuff going free or extremely cheap. I got a dining room table for £10 and also see sofas on the for free.

Thank you for the information and your help

I hope some of the clothes and other will be OK for your friend and her boys. Please tell her I hope her life gets better from now on.

What ages are the children? I think I may also have some stuff she could have for the home. Will be sorting out my storage cupboard this week hopefully so will let you know. I have some clothes she could have too.

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 22:37 ----------

Probably not essential but I am guessing they won't have any Christmas presents? Do you have any idea what they like?

What ages are the children? I think I may also have some stuff she could have for the home. Will be sorting out my storage cupboard this week hopefully so will let you know. I have some clothes she could have too.

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 22:37 ----------

Probably not essential but I am guessing they won't have any Christmas presents? Do you have any idea what they like?

Hi Mummytwo. Thank you, thats very nice of you. Thanks to Froger we now have lots of clothes for mum and the eldest lad, im off out to buy a few bits for the youngest lad but any help for him (he fits 9 to 10 years clothes) would be brilliant.

As for prezzies? Wow!! So nice of you to offer. Thank you for that. The lads enjoy every day lads stuff so absolutely anything for boys in the age range of 8 to 13 would cover both boys.

Thank you again Mummytwo for a lovely offer :) :) :)

---------- Post added 09-12-2015 at 09:24 ----------

A quick update.

Today is D day and by tonight my friend and her kids will be safe and warm and not under threat. This has been made possible in no small part to you guys. Without you lot we would have struggled badly. I rant out of money quickly and still had lots to find but thanks to you all we have collected some items of furniture, clothes, a few toys, shoes, curtains and more. We are also visiting one forum members friend this evening to sort out some household goods. Everyone has been so nice it brings a lump to my throat and you have earned my eternal gratitude.

Id like to give a special thank you to the following members who have donated things that i honestly wouldn't not have been able to get myself so a huge Thank you to, john60, Froger, Dozer ,natjack and michelle21 :) :) :) :) :)

Hi Mummytwo. Thank you, thats very nice of you. Thanks to Froger we now have lots of clothes for mum and the eldest lad, im off out to buy a few bits for the youngest lad but any help for him (he fits 9 to 10 years clothes) would be brilliant.

As for prezzies? Wow!! So nice of you to offer. Thank you for that. The lads enjoy every day lads stuff so absolutely anything for boys in the age range of 8 to 13 would cover both boys.

A quick update.

Today is D day and by tonight my friend and her kids will be safe and warm and not under threat. This has been made possible in no small part to you guys. Without you lot we would have struggled badly. I rant out of money quickly and still had lots to find but thanks to you all we have collected some items of furniture, clothes, a few toys, shoes, curtains and more. We are also visiting one forum members friend this evening to sort out some household goods. Everyone has been so nice it brings a lump to my throat and you have earned my eternal gratitude.

Id like to give a special thank you to the following members who have donated things that i honestly wouldn't not have been able to get myself so a huge Thank you to, john60, Froger, Dozer ,natjack and michelle21 :)

I will see what I can find for toys :)

What size shoes is the lady?

and do you have a contact number?

A quick update.

Id like to give a special thank you to the following members who have donated things that i honestly wouldn't not have been able to get myself so a huge Thank you to, john60, Froger, Dozer ,natjack and michelle21 :) :) :) :) :)

Hi everyone. First thing first thank you to everyone for your help and support. You've been amazing and I'm in all of your debt. Secondly an apology to people for my late replies to both messages and forum posts. Things have been hectic but I will reply to everyone individually starting right after I've posted this. You will all be pleased to know a young family now have a place of their own with their own beds and its warm safe and homely. Most importantly its safe and now they can rebiuld their lives. We are all really excited about the future now and its been made possible by you. Thank you thank you so much. I owe you all :-)

Hi stoned, I have a small sofa and matching chair I can gift if you still need it for your friend, but I can't transport it, if you can collect you would be welcome to it, I am in eckington x

Hi everyone ... Thank you thank you so much. I owe you all :-)

No you dont, mate. One of the best things about Sheffield is that people are always willing to help out. And this forum that makes it possible to tell us help is wanted.

Glad the family is now basically sorted, you can always ask again if further help needed. :)

I will see what I can find for toys :)

Thank you for that your a star :)

---------- Post added 14-12-2015 at 09:29 ----------

Hi stoned, I have a small sofa and matching chair I can gift if you still need it for your friend, but I can't transport it, if you can collect you would be welcome to it, I am in eckington x

Thank you very much but we have got her a sofa sorted but thank you for your generosity :)

---------- Post added 14-12-2015 at 09:30 ----------

No you dont, mate. One of the best things about Sheffield is that people are always willing to help out. And this forum that makes it possible to tell us help is wanted.

Glad the family is now basically sorted, you can always ask again if further help needed. :)

Bless you natjack your a good one :)

Can you make use of a white IKEA billy bookcase? It's about a metre wide, by 80cm tall. It's used, but clean and sturdy.

Also, I have a king size duvet which is like new (used a couple of times, but on the spare bed). I think there's a duvet cover and pillowcases somewhere too.

Collect from hillsborough s6