Sheffield workers recognition while drunk

Sure thing isn’t it. I’m not saying hippies are bad people. They tend to be OK and happy to let me be myself. The main rivals to the hippies are the ‘punks’. You’ll have heard about these people cos they spit a lot and some even bang their heads against walls and listen to music such as SEXPISTOLS, MADNESS, STRANGLERS and KULA SHAKER (that is to say they listen to uncontrollable screaming and banging because their way of life is so vicious). Please note, I am defo not one of these. I am somewhere between a hippie and a punk. Basically I am just a normal person trying to get on with my life.

Kula Shaker have never "uncontrollably screamed or banged" in their music, neither have Madness :loopy: not sure what version you have been listening to :hihi:

This is a query I have got and hopefully you people can help me out. OK so it’s about people what you work with (I work in a office in that bit near CITY CENTRE that juts off Derrick Dooly Way). Pacifically, it’s about when you see those ‘co-workers’ when your drunk off your head / out of the working environment. It’s weird when you think about it. I’ve seen these people I work with out down town drinking beer and that and they’ve done like a nod to me and some have said hello. Now that’d be OK if it was people what I worked with but it’s just random people what recognise me. WE WOULDN’T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OTHER AT WORK!! But because it’s out of work and they’re drunk they feel like they’ve got the right to make contact now. Even happened other week in OLD MONK PUB but it was kind of my fault that time. I saw a man I recognised and automatically started to nod and smile to say “hello there”, but then I realised it was a person me and my friends slag off so luckily I managed to twist the shape of my face round so my developing smile actually turned into a vicious grimace face thing. Then I looked away.

How do you people deal with these orkward situations?

What on earth is this? :huh:

Hi Noob. Thanks for them advices about jobs. I do realise I need to do a better role one day but is there any lighthouses in Sheffield? Maybe Rother Valley could do with one? I'll do a Google later. Not sure if your allowed to zone out on that job though and that's pretty important to me in a role.
I think you would make a fantastic Buddhist monk ohmyword.

I think you would make a fantastic Buddhist monk ohmyword.

Hi Hamtiak. Thanks for this advice and I'm great full for it. But I looked up that job on internet and its got loads of foreign words to do with it (such as sanskrit, yogi, mediation and stuff). Also you have to do peace constant which is generally good but when a guy does something bad I don't think your meant to do a 'tut tut' at him. They wear these bright orange clothes too which is in my eyes a bit of a fashion fo-par (as they say).

ohmyword, you are thinking way too complicated, just be yourself!

ohmyword, you are thinking way too complicated, just be yourself!

Thanks Casbah. I know what your saying and I agree. I'm that kind of guy what just sits there for hours on end thinking about everything and it makes me frustrated doing it because I can't work out what I've just thought. 2016 is going to be very different for me because my main new year's revolution is to never think.

This is like a gathering point for acute neurosis.

Welcome. Plenty more where that came from. Keep reading. It is terrifying.

Considering this guy works in an office, his grammar is atrocious.

Considering this guy works in an office, his grammar is atrocious.
But he is completely hilarious... so swings and roundabouts, as they say.

Stick at it ohmyword, you'll find your calling one day pal.