Sheffield workers recognition while drunk

Last time I checked smiles and greetings were totally free. Have I missed something? Why are you even agonising over this?. Say hello and move on! How much more awkward will it be when he/she becomes your boss after years of the cold shoulder.

I would never expect that some people find just a nod or hello awkward.

Me neither.

Has the OP actually tried talking to these people in these social settings. They are supposed to be his work colleagues after all.

Where I work there are 450 people in my building. I walk past people on corridors and in lifts and never a word is said for months.

However, if one smiled or came over to me on a night out in a pub I would of course talk to them. That's how you get to know people!!

Nothing awkward about it.

Some people dont want to get to know others and prefer to be left alone.

Poor guy , the OP ,obviously was at the back of the class wearing a blindfold when they were giving out people skills because he has zero amount . Time to go back to school & get some because it sounds like he needs to learn how to get on with folk & stop being such a child

I have known quite a few work colleagues who resort to fisticuffs when drunk on xmas nights out, be careful who you mug off in the workplace ;)

QUOTE]

“hello there”, but then I realised it was a person me and my friends slag off so

this is what I hated about office work! such two faced back stabbing ********** ups

have you actually told him to his face how you slag him off? bet the office has a helicopter pad! or DSG Flag

(I work in a office in that bit near CITY CENTRE that juts off Derrick Dooly Way). Pacifically, it’s about when you see those ‘co-workers’ when your drunk off your head / out of the working environment.

I do hope you're not a typist?

Could you be a little more pacific?

The OP also seems to be having trouble with the CAPS LOCK???

The OP also seems to be having trouble with the CAPS LOCK???

DidNt noTiCe that. Unless it was done while he was halfway acroSs the Specific Ocean on a cruise, and the sea was chipPy, sorry choPpY?

'Derrick Dooly Way'

How is it possibLe to speLL a chriStian and sUrnamE wrong? Especially when you must see that road sign every day.

UnbelieVable!