Costco Petrol/Diesel

There is quite a few of T.V surveys done on food and household goods that would disagree with you. I think i would be correct in thinking that HP source in Costco is no different (except in price) to HP source in Asda or any other foodstuff.

Do you know the source of their sauce?

i think its called Merlin.co.ltd

There is quite a few of T.V surveys done on food and household goods that would disagree with you. I think i would be correct in thinking that HP source in Costco is no different (except in price) to HP source in Asda or any other foodstuff.

i know Costcos own brand, Kirkland, tends to be a repackaging of big name brands - just made available in larger quantities. I know the Kirkland wash tablets are US Tide, so really good laundry tablets, and not a brand you can find in the UK. Their own vodka is actually Grey Goose and about £8 cheaper and gives you twice as much as the Grey Goose

Costcos own gas is really good, but only a deal if you live near by and or shop their regularly.

i know Costcos own brand, Kirkland, tends to be a repackaging of big name brands - just made available in larger quantities. I know the Kirkland wash tablets are US Tide, so really good laundry tablets, and not a brand you can find in the UK. Their own vodka is actually Grey Goose and about £8 cheaper and gives you twice as much as the Grey Goose

Costcos own gas is really good, but only a deal if you live near by and or shop their regularly.

Kirkland stuff is a us supplier which supplies all costco's and generally good quality. Looking forward to trying there diesel.

I have been a few times with a relative. I find the time spent in the queues unacceptable. Especially, when 3 or 4 tills are shut and when you are having to pay for the privilege.

A few things are ok at cosco but dont think the value is that good like for like with other warehouses, Also having to pay a yearly membership is the nail in the coffin for me.

HP source

Eeee Kidley two senior moments in one day :D go and have a lie down and put yer readers on next time and a big cardi it's chilly :hihi:

I agree Costco Kirkland is pretty damn good sounds weird but once you have tried their kitchen rolls there's no going back. I will certainly use the petrol station when it's up and running.

Just renewed there for another year this week, as the cost of membership is quickly made back compared to buying the items in supermarkets - obviously those items that are dearer than the supermarkets (e.g. a lot of the alcohol) we would get from the supermarket instead!

It's interesting that they would bring in a petrol station, with the recent addition of the Asda Handsworth filling station nearby (and probably the lowest prices in the area currently), especially if limited to members only. It does promise to be high quality fuel, so it's good to hear they're also competitively priced too!

There is quite a few of T.V surveys done on food and household goods that would disagree with you.

Links or it didn't happen.

:D

I think that went right over kidley's head.

I find it helpful to walk around with a smartphone out, often on the tesco's groceries website.

Some things can be cheap, others, not.

Last thing we bought were some vitamins I think. Compared them to Holland and Barret and they were approximately 50 times cheaper!

Links or it didn't happen.

:D

I think that went right over kidley's head.

:hihi::hihi: I think my post went way over your head vague boy, when you post things like that make sure you are right other wise you make yourself look a right pillock witch you have.

explanation just for you other posters know.

Question

Kidleys answer

merlin = sorcerer :hihi::hihi::D:gag:

:hihi::hihi: I think my post went way over your head vague boy, when you post things like that make sure you are right other wise you make yourself look a right pillock witch you have.

explanation just for you other posters know.

Question

Kidleys answer

merlin = sorcerer :hihi::hihi::D:gag:

Are you being ironic?