The No 1 Christmas Toy "Pie-Face" Is Sold Out Already!!

This years number one toy

Just curious, what metric qualifies it for the title 'number one toy'?

Is it based on number of sales? Amount of sales? What?

Just curious, what metric qualifies it for the title 'number one toy'?

Is it based on number of sales? Amount of sales? What?

I think it's when a toy becomes unobtainable. It was the same with the zuu zuu hamsters and some sort of dolls. All sorts really, but the stuff that sells out just before Christmas, and can only be bought at inflated prices on auction websites.

---------- Post added 02-12-2015 at 22:50 ----------

Fray Bentos is actually a port in Uruguay, famous for processing and exporting meat.

Never knew that. Always knew them as tinned pies that no one ever ate!

Its in Stock at Argos at Crystal Peaks, I'm tempted to buy and sell at profit :hihi:

---------- Post added 04-12-2015 at 09:28 ----------

Oh, not any more :(:hihi:

Entertainer on Moor has a game called splat face which is just basically pie face but cheaper. It was on sale a couple months back at 10.00 for a pre order price not sure if still 10.00. Worth a look

---------- Post added 04-12-2015 at 19:46 ----------

http://www.thetoyshop.com/games-jigsaws/childrens-games/Splat%21-Game/p/523949

After Christmas dinner we usually get cracking on a game of Punch Face. I don't know how it happens or how it starts,there are no rules,it's dead cheap(just a few bottles of white lightening) and there are no winners so it doesn't cost owt for prizes. It can last all of Boxing Day as well

:hihi: made me laugh.

The wife picked one up from Home Bargain's in Hillsborough precinct for a tenner yesterday. That should be good fun after lunch, NOT!!

It happens every year.....why is anyone surprised?

One toy always gets over-hyped so gullible parents end up killing each other for the last one in Toys R Us.

I remember years ago when my lad was young and it was Thunderbirds Tracy Island.

Kids get too many presents anyway these days so let them play with what they get and buy them the latest ''must have'' early in the New Year when the shops will have plenty at normal price.

---------- Post added 19-12-2015 at 22:05 ----------

Fray Bentos is actually a port in Uruguay, famous for processing and exporting meat.

One of the few things I remembered from my Geography lessons at school ( thanks Mr Mellor ) who made it more memorable with the phrase '' They eat what they can, and they can what they can't ''

That was 40 years and I still remember it :)