Norton Retail Park - St James

I heard they were going to build a mosque there.

i think you need a tin hat for that comment

Living very close to this development, I'm hoping there will be an M&S, a good quality takeaway, bakers/sandwich shop, cafe.

Be more like a retail park..currys, matalan...

work to start soon on old school site with aldi and other major outlets to open by 2017,hope it doesn't make the traffic to bad ,but great to have a big shopping centre at Norton.:):)

totally agree we desperately need somewhere to shop in the south side of the city,no argos,no clothes shops,carpets and furniture ect,....,but I agree with random seller the Norton airbase would be perfect as its got a tram stop and lots of space for parking,plus bus routes,give us a retail park ,but in the right spot for everyone thanks

Agreed - and also having an Argos there would be great instead of people at that end of the city travelling in to town of Pistol Creeks.

Another vote for M&S here too.

Agreed - and also having an Argos there would be great instead of people at that end of the city travelling in to town of Pistol Creeks.

Another vote for M&S here too.

really Argos!!?? i agree M&S though and a decent mens clothes shop.

really Argos!!?? i agree M&S though and a decent mens clothes shop.

Absolutely. It's so easy to make purchases from there without having to pay extra for click and collect, as with some stores and their customer service and returns policies are excellent too but I've lost count of the times I've had to drive across town to Kilner Way, or even to Chesterfield, for purchases.

Waiting to see what other shops open apart from Aldi. Argos,a clothing shop would be most welcome. Maybe a good spot for something like Sportsdirect with quite a few sporty places nearby.

does anyone know when this is being built or started,its to be at the old rowlinson school building dyches lane:)

All the new sports centre opened in November, the shops and supermarket are about 18 months away yet

Not been Rowlinson School for many a year

It was Sheffield City College Norton Site (FE)

does anyone know when this is being built or started,its to be at the old rowlinson school building dyches lane:)

There was an article in the recent Norton church news which is delivered door to door saying there would be an M&S food hall and an Aldi. Great news!