Winter Fayre Sat 12th Dec Heeley City Farm 11am - 3pm

Lots happening on site for a festive day out on the Farm!

Richards Road stalls including deli food, Sunshine Pizza Company, sweet treats, hot sauces, pickles and Abundance chutneys and Derek's Secondhand books.

Indoor stalls in the large double span Polytunnel – crafts, gifts and Farm tombolla

Santa’s Grotto in the Garden Centre – see Santa tell him your Christmas wishes and get a surprise gift

Common Thread Winter Clothing Exchange in the Energy Centre - bring clothes to swap and help to raise money for the Farm as well

Handmade Christmas Wreaths to buy made by adults with learning difficulties and disabilities

Rent-a-Christmas Tree - collect your reserved tree or select one in the Garden Centre

Tea Shop – with mulled wine and mince pies

Candle rolling activity for kids in the Stable Yard Classroom

Felting and craft demonstrations from local makers

Face painting

Plus music in the Garden Centre from Toucan Ukulele and singers from Ann's Grove

Seasonal snacks and meals in The Farm Kitchen

FREE admission to the Farm BUT we are fundraising so there will be games and tombolas to take part in to help raise some money for our projects.

We also still have a few pitches left inside and out if any craft or food sellers would be interested.

Please ring 0114 2580482 for more info.

Hello dear can I have henna tattoos stall on our event

Hi - I'm just waiting to hear if our usual henna lady is able to come - she said she would get back to me by the end of the day.

If she can't make it you are very welcome to come :)

---------- Post added 08-12-2015 at 18:01 ----------

Hi - The lady can't attend - could you give me a ring please on 0114 2505113 tomorrow? Cheers :)

We're very much looking forward to seeing everyone:)

We will have lots of new stock for all your last minute Christmas Toys and Gifts :thumbsup:

Yeah it is like it but not quite. So we called it a Winter Fayre instead :D

In other news TOUCAN UKE will be providing music for the day, festive and upbeat and there may be some dancing from the Farm staff, biblical rainstorms or not.

There are inside stalls, inside activities for kids including candle rolling, robin and bauble making, face painting, glitter tattoos, Santa is inside and there is a covered waiting area, there's relaxing massage for grown ups, chill out in the tea room with mulled wine or a cup of tea and a homemade bun, lovely food in the cafe and the small animal house to stay dry in. There's loaaaads to do whatever the weather!

And you can pick up your reserved Christmas Tree or buy a wreath made by the adults on supported learning.

See you there!!!;)

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 00:33 ----------

And how could I forget!!

The Common Thread Winter Clothing Exchange is in the Energy Centre.

Swap your unloved woollies for new exciting stuff.