Anyone been to New York? Times Square ,Central Park?

Herbalife....in defense of Coney Island.....here is the link to the Trip Advisor Reviews. Have a read through. It really has changed over the last couple of years with huge financial investment. And if you like a nice beach you'll not be disappointed. I can honestly say that each time we've been Coney Island beach has actually been cleaner than the Maldives!

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g60827-d106173-Reviews-Coney_Island_USA-Brooklyn_New_York.html#REVIEWS

Have to agree ^^ its not that bad and my kids enjoyed it this year.

We stayed at the Hotel Roosevelt which is close to most things. Grand Central station is just behind the hotel.

Times square, central park, Broadway, and Empire State building are all within walking distance.

There can be long queues for the Empire State or Statue of Liberty so it is wise to pre book them then you get fast tracked to the front.

Now closed due to high rents in the area...

Peter Lugers is the place to go for steak and just steak.

I didn't know it had already closed, shame really although their store in Orlando closed years ago so the NY store was always going eventually. Couldn't get a reservation at Peter Lugers so I can't recommend somewhere I've not eaten. :)

I didn't know it had already closed, shame really although their store in Orlando closed years ago so the NY store was always going eventually. Couldn't get a reservation at Peter Lugers so I can't recommend somewhere I've not eaten. :)

Yeah..

It had closed a few times in my lifetime (Im in my late 30s) I'm sure someone else will buy the brand and re-open the store.. Its too much of a landmark to sit quietly closed... I think the current owners is Toys R Us (who is also closing their Times Sq flagship due to rising rent costs and relocating it to New Jersey)

Yeah..

It had closed a few times in my lifetime (Im in my late 30s) I'm sure someone else will buy the brand and re-open the store.. Its too much of a landmark to sit quietly closed... I think the current owners is Toys R Us (who is also closing their Times Sq flagship due to rising rent costs and relocating it to New Jersey)

That Toys R Us is dreadful, so narrow and cramped for the location but then again I imagine that's the norm in NYC.