Taxi complaints

Just use Uber - the more people use the better the experience becomes, which to be fair has been faultless so far!

Never surged when i need them, always available and so much cheaper than regular taxis.

whats point nowt gets done anyway
I have that attitude towards life in general.

Just use Uber - the more people use the better the experience becomes, which to be fair has been faultless so far!

Never surged when i need them, always available and so much cheaper than regular taxis.

Uber scabs

i have had some bad experiences with CITY taxis recently, one was leaving me in the rain for 45 minutes in the rain, (i have mobility issues)not taking my call i had not seen the taxi, they supposedly sent me seriously

If a taxi misses me (or I don't see it) the driver phones me (CITY Taxis). I think you've either been very unlucky or are being a bit Jackanory.

Uber scabs

Scab

a worker who does not join a strike or who takes the place of another worker who is on strike

Where's the strike?

Uber are offering competition. It's called the marketplace. I have to operate in it as a self-employed person, taxi drivers are no different. It's not scabbing.

Maybe a course in remedial English might be useful to you?

There is a point in reporting bad driving and abuse from taxi driver. If you have suffered an assault or abuse frome a taxi driver. Get his her licence plate number report it to the taxi licence ing authority take a photo of the driver his plate will be taken away from him or her and The driver will loose his her job city cars is the biggest employer of taxi drivers with over 2,000 cars and abuse is tatanen very seriously and you could deprive the driver of his/ her lively hood don't let it drop

i got in 2 differant taxis the other week,city driver stunk of b,o,express driver stunk of weed.

You know that you'd fail a driving test for doing that don't you Stoned? .... 2 bad drivers just 6" apart :suspect:

Why would he fail? What is the correct course of action for being tailgated like that?

Why would he fail? What is the correct course of action for being tailgated like that?

I was wondering the same. Fairly sure I was taught to leave a longer gap to the car in front so you can brake more gently if you need to stop hopefully allowing the tailgater behind you to stop too. Leaving a bigger gap almost certainly involves slowing down...

If a taxi misses me (or I don't see it) the driver phones me (CITY Taxis). I think you've either been very unlucky or are being a bit Jackanory.

Scab

a worker who does not join a strike or who takes the place of another worker who is on strike

Where's the strike?

Uber are offering competition. It's called the marketplace. I have to operate in it as a self-employed person, taxi drivers are no different. It's not scabbing.

Maybe a course in remedial English might be useful to you?

Here fishy fishy!

i have had some bad experiences with CITY taxis recently, one was leaving me in the rain for 45 minutes in the rain, (i have mobility issues)not taking my call i had not seen the taxi, they supposedly sent me seriously, another taxi letting other people get the taxi i had booked, rude drivers, are they aware there is now Uber.

seems to got worse since City took over mercury.

and yes, of course there are good ones.

I used City twice recently, two very different experience. First driver on time, polite & pleasant. The second one had an attitude, seriously I didn't feel like a paying customer, but like he was doing me a favour. And he was doing 20mph as too busy scrolling and looking at news items on his tablet.

In the end i slowed right down to less than 10mph and did this speed for about 300 yards with him still just inches from my car.

You know that you'd fail a driving test for doing that don't you Stoned? .... 2 bad drivers just 6" apart :suspect:

I don't think you would. Recommended practice when driving in dangerous conditions is to slow down appropriately - and I was specifically taught to do so when being tailgated, to reduce both the chance and the impact of a crash if I had to brake suddenly.