:: Help with Apple I Pad and what gb I should get ::

I've got a 16GB (nearly 5 years old now) I PAD and am looking to upgrade. 16GB has been fine for me really, because I upload my Photo's onto a photo album online ... but is thre any difference in speed or anything if I went for the 64GB.

(I've only - a couple of times been told memory was running low)

No difference in speed, unless you run low on space then they can slow down.

It depends on if you actually keep anything on the ipad though, if your music/pictures/films are on the cloud, or streamed then there's no need to large physical memory.

Hi,

If you feel 16 Gb is enough, it probably is. Like you I store all my stuff in the cloud so it makes not a lot of difference.

The newest generation is considerably faster and lighter than your current machine as well by the way.

16GB isn't enough.... it's actually only about 11.6 GB usable too.... FaceBook, a few pictures, and a couple of games and it's full.... I wish I had known this when I got mine, i'm forever having to delete things when there's an iOS update, JUST to be able to install the update...

had to delete about 12 apps the other day, to allow others to update (was out of space, don't have THAT many apps on there tbh)

My last phone was 64gb and I was forever having to delete stuff of it, I don't know how people could cope with 16gb. I use the cloud as much as possible, but I don't want to use my data allowances accessing the cloud when I'm out and about.

My Computer's only 250GB, and I manage to get by on that however.

If you can afford it then get the 64gb one, it's better to have extra space just in case...

16GB isn't enough.... it's actually only about 11.6 GB usable too.... FaceBook, a few pictures, and a couple of games and it's full.... I wish I had known this when I got mine, i'm forever having to delete things when there's an iOS update, JUST to be able to install the update...

had to delete about 12 apps the other day, to allow others to update (was out of space, don't have THAT many apps on there tbh)

I run lots of apps, including a few games and have 7 Gb left. It is up to date as well! I suppose it depends which apps you put on.

Thanks for all the information. Just checked I have 8.6gb left ...